My Mother's Health

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

AstroA13

My Mother's Health

Post by AstroA13 »

Hey,

My mum has had back pain for over an year now. We have taken her to multitudes of hospitals and doctors of all kinds, there were different diagnostics for her conditions ,all of them ruled out when their treatments didn't work. We don't know what is wrong with her back. I do not live with my mom and I am very worried for her. Many nights she is unable to sleep too , making her tired and depressed the next day. Can you please take a look in her chart and see what is going on? Thanks

Details :
My mother:
DOB: 18 July 1960 ,4:00 AM
Place of Birth: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

Me:
DOB: 13 August 1993, 4:10 AM
astro_mania

Re: My Mother's Health

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
I am astro_mania. I see that if proper action is not taken, the situation can become worse. I have two advises for you.
1. If your house, where your mother resides is rental, you must plan to change it. Some Vaastu dosha is indicated.
2. In case it is own home, I advise you to keep a colourful Srichakra in front of your mothers bed so that as she wakes up, she must be able to look at it.
Further I will be glad to help if you can visit numerology section or pm me.
with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

AstroA13 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:58 am Hey,

My mum has had back pain for over an year now. We have taken her to multitudes of hospitals and doctors of all kinds, there were different diagnostics for her conditions ,all of them ruled out when their treatments didn't work. We don't know what is wrong with her back. I do not live with my mom and I am very worried for her. Many nights she is unable to sleep too , making her tired and depressed the next day. Can you please take a look in her chart and see what is going on? Thanks

Details :
My mother:
DOB: 18 July 1960 ,4:00 AM

Me:
DOB: 13 August 1993, 4:10 AM
Sat and Ketu Conjunction in current transit is the issue. She will feel better anytime after Jan 2020.
Tell her to feed Dogs daily and preferably black and white dogs. That should help.
God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

After 3 December 2019 problem to be removed.
Remedy
Give Laddus to the priest in temple on every Thursday.
Everyday give food to dogs.
Walking as much as can in the evening everyday.
Don't sleep on mattress and don't use pillows