Job Help, lot of confusion and fogginess

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Leo1985

Job Help, lot of confusion and fogginess

Post by Leo1985 »

Hi all, I post regarding job attitudes for my profile searching informations in that sense. I don’t work from 6 years and a lot of apathy came from the death of my mother on 2016. My last job was as a broker for companies on 2013, but it was only for 3 months as I had problems with the boss. From that time I’ve tried with forex trading, with little success on 2014 but never tried anymore as it is really difficult. Please can you tell me if and when I will be able to do forex trading as a life job? Or please can you tell me if it’s better to change path or country, and when it’s better to do something for a job, and what are my best job skills?

My info are as follows:

DOB 21/08/1985
Born in Sassari/Italy and I still live in Sassari
Time of birth: 00:42 (Midnight:42)

Please let me know if some other information is needed.

Thank you in advance
Attachments
0BC45C94-CEC3-4E90-A82A-0213105AB3E6.png
0BC45C94-CEC3-4E90-A82A-0213105AB3E6.png (240.79 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
Hamid

Re: Job Help, lot of confusion and fogginess

Post by Hamid »

It is unfortunate but I have observed in similar charts that with this combination the person does not work.
But still it is strange that you will not have financial problems.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Leo1985

Post by Leo1985 »

Hi Hamid, what do you mean that it does not work? In a specific period of time or forever??? Can you be more specific please?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Leo1985 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:54 am Hi all, I post regarding job attitudes for my profile searching informations in that sense. I don’t work from 6 years and a lot of apathy came from the death of my mother on 2016. My last job was as a broker for companies on 2013, but it was only for 3 months as I had problems with the boss. From that time I’ve tried with forex trading, with little success on 2014 but never tried anymore as it is really difficult. Please can you tell me if and when I will be able to do forex trading as a life job? Or please can you tell me if it’s better to change path or country, and when it’s better to do something for a job, and what are my best job skills?

My info are as follows:

DOB 21/08/1985
Born in Sassari/Italy and I still live in Sassari
Time of birth: 00:42 (Midnight:42)

Please let me know if some other information is needed.

Thank you in advance
Leo1985,

You are in the unfavorable major period of Jupiter is causing difficulties and obstacles for your success.
Current sub period of Rahu is also unfavorable for you.
Next year around October 2020 you will enter the next major period of Saturn rules job is exalted could bring some changes and developments related to job.

Good luck
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Leo1985

Post by Leo1985 »

Thank you Sujit, what do you think are my favourable attitudes for job and what could be the perfect job for me?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Your query is difficult to reply.

Except for your Sun all your birth planets have some weakness which in long run will give you challenges.
So I advise is to do a job as per your line of education. Start your planning now so when your forecast improves in 2020 you can be in a job.
Good luck
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit