Predictions about my Career/Job/Business/Financial situations in near future

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

selvam

Predictions about my Career/Job/Business/Financial situations in near future

Post by selvam »

Presently I became unemployed and undergoing a very bad phase of time in my life but I realy don't know why? So, I wanted to know the predictions about my Career/Job/Business/Financial situations in near future. My Date of birth is 26th April, 1980, Time of birth is 09:25 AM and my birth place is Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India. Can anyone help me about this aspect(s).
Hamid

Re: Predictions about my Career/Job/Business/Financial situations in near future

Post by Hamid »

You are asking for too much.
Pl restrict your mail to one query I hope then astrologers will take interest
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
selvam

Re: Predictions about my Career/Job/Business/Financial situations in near future

Post by selvam »

Hamid wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:38 am You are asking for too much.
Pl restrict your mail to one query I hope then astrologers will take interest
I want to know about my career and financial stability. That is, I want to know about the favourable time period for new job opportunists.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

For my study could you share dates of job loss and why.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
selvam

Post by selvam »

Sujit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm For my study could you share dates of job loss and why.

- Sujit
Date of job loss was 26th October 2018 and I have lost my job (Govt) after a pre-planned and predecided disciplinary proceedings. It's because of direct enmity/vengeance with the Head/King. It was due to some personal issues, i.e., criminal/psycho like activities/sins of his characterless son (in the residential campus), as my family members too were among the victims, and I was the only one witness and consequently I was a complainant. So, in vegeance, I have been made scapegoat, victimized, harassed and illegally fired out of service by the head of my institute. I tried my level best to defend myself but, because of abuse of Money, Power and Authority by the culprits, I could not able to succeed and get justice. I also lost almost all of my money earned through the last 15 years, and now, just managing to live with some little bit savings.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Any feedback on the reading given earlier.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
selvam

Post by selvam »

Sujit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:22 pm Any feedback on the reading given earlier.
When?
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

selvam wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:28 pm
Sujit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm For my study could you share dates of job loss and why.

- Sujit
Date of job loss was 26th October 2018 and I have lost my job (Govt) after a pre-planned and predecided disciplinary proceedings. It's because of direct enmity/vengeance with the Head/King. It was due to some personal issues, i.e., criminal/psycho like activities/sins of his characterless son (in the residential campus), as my family members too were among the victims, and I was the only one witness and consequently I was a complainant. So, in vegeance, I have been made scapegoat, victimized, harassed and illegally fired out of service by the head of my institute. I tried my level best to defend myself but, because of abuse of Money, Power and Authority by the culprits, I could not able to succeed and get justice. I also lost almost all of my money earned through the last 15 years, and now, just managing to live with some little bit savings.
Things will start rolling slowly from Nov and it will be good slowly by June 2020.
God Bless.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
selvam

Post by selvam »

anandmalhotra wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:19 pm
Things will start rolling slowly from Nov and it will be good slowly by June 2020.
God Bless.
Thanks.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hopefully things will start improving now,you may get a better status job shortly.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events