Sudden drop in life.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

areve

Sudden drop in life.

Post by areve »

Hello, I need to ask know what's happening with my father and situation in my house. Finance is on halt. More money is flowing out then in. Medical expenses is sky high. No respect in society whatsoever, all efforts are vain, even my family members (other than four members which includes my parents and a sibling) are blaming for thing we never commit / behaving rude. I am unable to find any hope form anywhere. Everyone in house is insulting each other, no "happiness" to see. Every one is depressed/sad. Is anything related to balck magic or curse?
27feb97
6.02 am
Pali raj.
Father(not sure)-
31 Dec 1969
3 am
Pali raj.
anandmalhotra

Re: Sudden drop in life.

Post by anandmalhotra »

From March/April things will get better.
Sat/Ketu in 3H and same combo running currently in 6H in Transit.
Secoundly Rahu and retro Mars in 9H.
Once Saturn moves to Capri things will get better.
Good Bless.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello areve
There is also a Forum which reads Tarot Cards which might be able to help you and ease your
mind if you do suspect black magic or a curse causing any negativity.
Please scroll down for relevant Forum.

I will also look into your chart for this type of negativity and suggest some spiritual remedies to see
if any thing like this is present and the period of time.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello areve
Please do worship to Lord Brihaspathi for Jupiter - which is lord of the 12H and placed
in the lagna and is fallen. And also Shani for Saturn the present Bukthi ruler plus Rahu/Ketu -
the malefics harming the significations of the 9H.
You present mahadasa will be challenging with a disruptive Jupiter. Presently under Jup/Saturn
Saturn is also transiting the 12H at the moment and hence the negativity. I do not think its a curse or
black magic.
Jupiter also represents the 9H of father and it has had a knock on effect; plus yourself.

Make up your mind and if you believe in hindu remedial spiritual measures then please come back for
guidance on how to alleviate this adverse situation.
Are you wearing gemstones; what worship do you do daily and seriously ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

I wish to add that Jupiter is your Atmakaraka and your present MD ruler and it has
now taken its toll.
You have come crying for help at the right time and you need to go on your bended knees
to the Divine who can only help you pay for your past sins.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

From 26 Sept 2017 to 5 April 2020 this is the antardasa of your 2nd lord.
What it does you have already narrated.
Have patience and wait things will improve as soon as this antardasa is over.
Prayers do have.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello areve
Yes, I see how astonished you are with losses and suspecting a curse or some black magic
which is normally done by earthly beings. In this case, it is from the heavenly or divine - Jupiter s
Curse. 12H is house of losses which it rules, amongst other matters, and placed in the lagna - fallen. It also
aspects the 5H and 9H(house of father). So Jupiter is a functional malefic for this chart and needs to be
appeased.
It seems ironical for Jupiter to give this effect, but believe it or not - its true.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
areve

Post by areve »

Pem wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 am Hello areve
Please do worship to Lord Brihaspathi for Jupiter - which is lord of the 12H and placed
in the lagna and is fallen. And also Shani for Saturn the present Bukthi ruler plus Rahu/Ketu -
You present mahadasa will be challenging with a disruptive Jupiter. Presently under Jup/Saturn
Saturn is also transiting the 12H at the moment and hence the negativity. I do not think its a curse or
black magic.
Jupiter also represents the 9H of father and it has had a knock on effect; plus yourself.

Make up your mind and if you believe in hindu remedial spiritual measures then please come back for
Regards
Hello Pem,
Thanks for answering. It's really strange to see all those things happening around and have no apparent clue why it's happening. For gemstone sake, I earlier have pearl in my ring finger. Now I have a zircon in my little finger.
Pooja and japa, i do planet japa(jupiter, Saturn, Venus) and japas of Lord shiva, ganesha and Krishna.
Sanskrit is difficult to speak so, I hear Vishnu shatranam daily. Appart form this, i visit temples on regular basis. Lord Aayapa temple.
areve

Post by areve »

areve wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:02 pm
Pem wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 am Hello areve
black magic.

Regards
Hello Pem,
Thanks for answering. It's really strange to see all those things happening around and have no apparent clue why it's happening. For gemstone sake, I earlier have pearl in my ring finger. Now I have a zircon in my little finger.
Pooja and japa, i do planet japa(jupiter, Saturn, Venus) and japas of Lord shiva, ganesha and Krishna.
Sanskrit is difficult to speak so, I hear Vishnu shatranam daily. Appart form this, i visit temples on regular basis. Lord Aayapa temple. Also, daily kesar Tilak in belly button and forehead. I would be happy if you suggest me any remedies apart from this. Gemstone, I thought of wearing blue sapphire but i am sacred as some suggest to check isht bal and shat bal in chart and mine doesn't seem to fine. So i only have now zircon in silver little finger.