Feeling depressed kindly help

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Feeling depressed kindly help

Post by Deep »

Namaste,
I am 28 yr old indian male living in Auckland and i am pastry chef.
Recently came back from india and feeling very upset about the life i am living.
I am feeling upset because i am missing my parents and the due to all the hardships that i am facing in the foreign country.
Since i came back i am thinking of what i am doing here as i have no home to call mine, no car and even no one to cook food for me or take care of me.i am feeling very emotional and upset.
I finish late from work and weekend i am always working..i have career ambitions but all others factors are making me week inside.

I just want to know what should i do..from past three days i am thinking why i am here.i should go back to india.but i will not able to work there in hospitality as a chef.And i dont want to do my dad business.

Will i ever live in happiness and content, have a home to call my own here. Do i will do this job whole my life or a business and do i would be settled here or not.

Because from inside i am not Happy and really sad that the money i am earning i cant enjoy and is away from my family.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time -19:48
Place of birth - delhi,india
Hamid

Re: Feeling depressed kindly help

Post by Hamid »

This querry has already been answered last month.
Wait till march 2020.Things will improve.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Things will improve after April 2020. Need to strength Moon, that would help.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Deep

Post by Deep »

@hamid @ anand
Sir, but its like my health is going down and i am leaving as hostel condition.And if this is a long time struggle here and it will take a long time to settle i want to know that.And does i will do this career whole my life or there is anything else in future.And do i will live in Newzeland whole my life or move back??

Plz pem sir if u can reply to my question plzzz
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem sir plzz can you look into my chart. Plz
vicks.astro007

Post by vicks.astro007 »

anandmalhotra wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:42 am Things will improve after April 2020. Need to strength Moon, that would help.
@ AnandMalhotra sir.. As per my side this Chart not belongs to Job person this person can't like general people doing 9 to 5 Job....
A8 pada in 10th House of D1 Chart and Mercury in 6th House... besides in Navamsa Saturn + ketu.. definitely significant event will happen after Feb 2020. Pls guide.

@ Deep ..... as per my side instead of any kind of Job .. you should work on your independence work/Professional etc.
Deep

Post by Deep »

@vicks.astro007

I am pastry chef so i dont do 9 to 5 job. But what i do is my passion.
But recently i visited india and from then onwards my mood is not good thinking what i doing here living alone and cant even spend according to what i earn too much in comparison of india. Life is not that happy as it should be ya some things are good from india but in life satisfaction is only in india i have realized.

I am not a permanent resident here i am on work visa so cant do a business and i dont have so much money for it also.though in india i have my family business of Dry-cleaning but i am not interested thats why i came abroad.

If i have to do business will it be here in Nz or India ?
And what business should i do ?
And do i will my whole life here or its a short term and will move back to India ?

Plz guid.thanks
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem sir plz look in to my query.Need for your guidance.
Plz.thanks
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem sir plz reply to the query. i am looking for guidance from you on this topic.plz help.
Thanks.