Career Help

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

astromagic

Career Help

Post by astromagic »

Hi Respected members
Below are my details, just curious does my future shows job stability? I joined a firm just 4 months back and there seems some internal issues within my firm and there will be few staffs who will be asked to leave. What does my stars say...

DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM
Sujit

Re: Career Help

Post by Sujit »

astromagic wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:36 pm Hi Respected members
Below are my details, just curious does my future shows job stability? I joined a firm just 4 months back and there seems some internal issues within my firm and there will be few staffs who will be asked to leave. What does my stars say...

DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM
Your stars say current time ruled by Ketu Maha dasa and Saturn antar is difficult for profession. Take care, you may lose the job.
Time also looks difficult for parents health and marriage.
I had replied this in your previous post.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
astromagic

Post by astromagic »

Thanks Sujit. Any remedy I can do. And just to clarify, my current job is in Chicago(USA) if the timezone makes a difference?
NaveenKumarK

Post by NaveenKumarK »

According to your Birth Chart, it is essential that you stick to your role in any organization that you step in. Indications of disturbances in profession are on the cards, but you could manage it with your tactful strategies and presence of mind. Challenges are everywhere and for you it is in Profession. The phase until Oct 24 2019 might be challenging, but later on it would be manageable and things would get settled according to your expectations. Try listening to “Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Karavalamba Stotra” daily both in the morning and in the evening for better results and to expect consistency and ward off job stability issues. Best Wishes.
Ask Astrologers Online For problems in career, business, marriage, finance, love, marriage. Best Astrologers In India are available online to fulfill all your astrology needs.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.the problem with you is that you are not consistent.
2.Hopefully in next 30 days you face no threats or decline[ or rather next 3 months is not a bad time]
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Can you share your date of marriage for educational purposes.
Hamid
astromagic

Post by astromagic »

Does it mean after 30 or 90 days, bad time starts?

Marriage date is 12-June-2012
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Was just trying to mark time for your comfort of mind. Because you were expecting job problem shortly
Hamid
astromagic

Post by astromagic »

Ohh
let me give you the entire context and my concern.

Its actually a problem which will remain from now till 6 months. My firm was acquired and now usual staff cutting will happen. Its a top down cutting so management level cutting has already started, if I survive till May, 2020, I am safe else I will be part of those cutting.

and if at all I am part of this, then my next doubt is to identify whether I would be able to find something suitable quickly..

Also, where does the marrage date comes? Any impact that has?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Marriage date was required for my research work only.
Be comfortable now n curiously wait for Jupiter n Saturn transit
Hamid