Sun Mahadasha and career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

drao

Sun Mahadasha and career

Post by drao »

Hello scholars, plz help me in understanding my upcoming Sun Mahadasha and future career prospects. I am currently looking for jobs after taking a break for family reasons. As Sun is in scorpio in 12th house of my chart I am worried that Sun Mahadasha will be bad. Also going through last phase of sade sati which was not good. Went through a lot of ups and downs in life while trying to finish my graduation. Plz give me some insights. Birth details 24th November 1984, 8.24 am morning, kolkata, India. Thanks
Sujit

Re: Sun Mahadasha and career

Post by Sujit »

Sun Maha dasa would be reasonably good. Current time is not favorable for landing a job.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
drao

Post by drao »

Sujit wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:36 am Sun Maha dasa would be reasonably good. Current time is not favorable for landing a job.
Thanks Sujit ji for prompt reply . Will I ever get a good job? When is the time for me to get a job?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Although good n bad times do come to make us realise that there is some divine power controlling things.
Overall a good horoscope from income point of view.Next 2 years will be relatively better.
The sun mahadasa can bring you some financial good luck.
You need to control arrogance n make a better choice of words in speech.

Hamid Sheikh

For educational purpose please give your date of marriage
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
drao

Post by drao »

Hamid wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:41 am Although good n bad times do come to make us realise that there is some divine power controlling things.
Overall a good horoscope from income point of view.Next 2 years will be relatively better.

Hamid Sheikh

Thanks Hamid ji for replying. Sir I am trying for jobs abroad since my degree is from a foreign university. Finding it difficult to get suitable jobs outside since I took a break for family and came back to my country after my studies. Is it possible for me to get a job abroad? Settle abroad? Marriage was May 2010. As you suggested, I am trying to control my speech and stay humble. I find it hard to control my speech especially with my family members and if I see injustice. But I am trying to calm down. Thanks again
drao

Post by drao »

Hamid wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:41 am Although good n bad times do come to make us realise that there is some divine power controlling things.

Hamid Sheikh

For educational purpose please give your date of marriage

Thanks Hamid ji for replying. Sir I am trying for jobs abroad since my degree is from a foreign university. Finding it difficult to get suitable jobs outside since I took a break for family and came back to my country after my studies. Is it possible for me to get a job abroad? Settle abroad? Marriage was May 2010. As you suggested, I am trying to control my speech and stay humble. I find it hard to control my speech especially with my family members and if I see injustice. But I am trying to calm down. Thanks again
NaveenKumarK

Post by NaveenKumarK »

According to your Birth Chart, the upcoming Sun Major Period (Mahadasha) would not be severe on your way. It is advisable that you go about with your strategies in full swing without worrying about the after effects. It is also advised that you follow below practices to expect good results in the Major period of the Sun.
  • Worship Lord Shiva
    Refrain away from Non Vegetarian Diet on Sundays
    Stay cordial towards father and fatherly figure people.
    It strictly not advisable to go against the protocols of government and government ideologies.
    Pay your taxes if any on time and be a responsible citizen.
    The Sun directly refers to Government and Administration. Do not talk ill or offend people associated with Government.
    Listen to “Sri Aditya Hridaya Stotra” daily in the morning.
    As much as you can try not to fall asleep during the day time.
    Visit nearby temple of Lord Shiva during the evening hours of Thrayodashi day and offer any divine article for the purpose of Abhisheka (Hydration Ceremony)
    Stay righteous and punctual.

Through the above practices, you may ward off the adversity of Sun during its Major period if any.
Try applying for new opportunities on Tuesdays after worshipping Lord Shiva. Pray upon Lord Shiva by worshipping him with a photo consisting of the “Shiva Parivaar” for best results. Best Wishes.
Ask Astrologers Online For problems in career, business, marriage, finance, love, marriage. Best Astrologers In India are available online to fulfill all your astrology needs.
drao

Post by drao »

NaveenKumarK wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:36 pm According to your Birth Chart, the upcoming Sun Major Period (Mahadasha) would not be severe on your way. It is advisable that you go about with your strategies in full swing without worrying about the after effects. It is also advised that you follow below practices to expect good results in the Major period of the Sun.
  • Worship Lord Shiva
    Refrain away from Non Vegetarian Diet on Sundays
    Stay cordial towards father and fatherly figure people.
    It strictly not advisable to go against the protocols of government and government ideologies.
    Pay your taxes if any on time and be a responsible citizen.
    The Sun directly refers to Government and Administration. Do not talk ill or offend people associated with Government.
    Listen to “Sri Aditya Hridaya Stotra” daily in the morning.
    As much as you can try not to fall asleep during the day time.
    Visit nearby temple of Lord Shiva during the evening hours of Thrayodashi day and offer any divine article for the purpose of Abhisheka (Hydration Ceremony)
    Stay righteous and punctual.

Through the above practices, you may ward off the adversity of Sun during its Major period if any.
Try applying for new opportunities on Tuesdays after worshipping Lord Shiva. Pray upon Lord Shiva by worshipping him with a photo consisting of the “Shiva Parivaar” for best results. Best Wishes.
Thanks Naveen ji.
drao

Post by drao »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 pm नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya| 🙏🏻 dear drao Ji!
drao wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:54 pm Hello Vivek ji, Namaste. I found ur analysis very intriguing. Interesting point is my birth details are similar to Firefly. I was born in 24th November 1984, 8.24 an morning in Calcutta, India. Sagittarius ascendant scorpio rasi. My chart should be similar to her maybe some planets different. I am also struggling with my career now, having problem deciding my location for job. Hamidji has already answered my question in my earlier post. If you don’t mind can you plz share some of ur insights. Thanks
Hey Rao Ji, even I'm also Sagittarius Lagna born with Guru-Sūrya Yuti in DhanurLagna. :)

Let me tell you one good thing, You're done with Venus Mahādaśa. That's biggest pain that gives to our Lagna, more so he is also your 64th Navāmśa Lord. but it's nice being debilated in Navāmśa. Thus I feel it doesn't effect too deeper.

Dear Rao Ji, could you please confirm what's your expertise & what are you pursuing, education, Job & so on. Please
Thanks.

& also please specify your exact query so that I'll "try" answering to it.
Hello Vivek ji, thanks for replying. I have finished my PhD BIOMED sciences last year from USA. Then came back due to family issues. Right now looking for a suitable job based on my field (pharma industry mainly). My query is do I have good job prospects abroad ( as I finished and came back) or should I try here and is there abroad settlement? Thanks again
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Anytime after June 2020 you will move abroad again.
God Bless.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.