When will I shine?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

AstroA13

When will I shine?

Post by AstroA13 »

Hey, I posted on this forum a long while ago and was lucky enough to receive replies and guidance.

Once again, I am at a juncture where I am lost. Or never really found my way. I'll try to keep the description of my issue short and simple.

My current state of mind: Not motivated at all. somewhat annoyed , somewhat frustrated. Feel dull, not alive, Not happy, not sad, somewhere in between, losing dreams, giving up on aspirations. living each day as it comes.

My Situation: finishing up masters, unsatisfactorily, but finishing it up. Looking for jobs that I am not really interested to do ( just want to start making money because you cant live without it. I have been to many interviews , didnt work out. ( I really put an effort to get the interviews , and prepared to appear for them, it looked like ill get the job, but at the end , I did not.) Now, Not even motivated to apply for new work, But still applying for it. ( Not giving up attitude is still kinda alive, but the fire is dying everyday.) under tremendous pressure, from family and life.

Not into any kind of addictive substances, though consume them once in a while, occasionally. Into entheogens, but only for the reason of finding myself.( dont do them often as well)

Wish to be free, yet make money, this makes me inclined towards making my own business, but dont know what how and where, kinda skeptical, kinda scared. Full of self-doubt.

I know how i'd want to live my life, but i dont know what to do with it.

Can some one please tell me whats going on in my charts right now? I am trying hard, I am not depressed but still not very enthusiastic as well. Can you tell me when will my time will come?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
My details:

Time of birth : 13/08/1993 04:10 AM
Place of birth: Gwalior, MadhyaPradesh, Gwalior
Place of current resident : Barcelona, Spain.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Sujit

Re: When will I shine?

Post by Sujit »

The planet Jupiter rules your maha dasa and antar dasa is placed in 3rd of short travels.Your mental state will remain stress ful for couple of months and will face difficulty controlling your thoughts.
Current time shows stress to parents health and in coming months there can be relocation, travels.

Send me feedback.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
AstroA13

Re: When will I shine?

Post by AstroA13 »

Thank you so much for your reply!!!

Your analysis of my mental state being stressful and thoughts being vague as well as my mom's health being not good, is completely on point.
Any suggestion how to keep my thoughts in check? some dos and donts?

A bit more details about my situation, an idea of duration of this stress would be really helpful!!

Also, could you please take a look of the kind of profession i should have or I should be doing? and my financial situation in general in life? That would be great if you could please take a look.

I will keep you updated!! Thanks once again!!