Obstacles in marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pyushi

Re: Obstacles in marriage

Post by Pyushi »

Hello Pem sir,

Whatever has been said about this chart, I ll tell the family. Actually they have been told that she has had yoga in year 2017 for marriage. Again there is another yog of marriage in year 2026. She will 42 yrs old at that age and this is because parents are really tensed.

Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Pyushi
Poor thing, with a Venus that is weak and also lord of ascendant Mercury quite close to combustion.
The two best planets for this Virgoan chart are not supportive enough to deliver the goods.

But I must say, if they will consider a person much senior to her, there could be a possibility around
or after February 2022.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

Currently there is a slight hope from May to Sep but the current transits are not very supportive
March 2020 to oct 2020
Otherwise it’ll be somewhere 2022 or 2024
Prajnanam Brahma (प्रज्ञानम् ब्रह्म)
Abhilasha
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

Pem wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:17 pm Hello Piyushi

In short, the chart has indications that the person is not interested in marriage.

One cannot force marriage upon a person because of standards.
One has to put the standards aside sometimes and let other matters carry on in life.
In life we must learn to be flexible, adaptable and accommodating.
Regards.
So true
Abhilasha
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

Thank you so much sir. My job is to deliver the massage. Rest is up to them. I ll let them know.

Regards.

PS- Her 7th house Lord is Mars is sitting in 6th house along with Saturn and Saturn delays everything. Jupiter being the karka of husband is in 8th house is bad as well. Venus is the planet of comfort ,love , relationship and everything good in life is in conjunction with sun and being Venus combust is like putting ice on fire and adding more gasoline to fire. I have also read that certain planetary placement is their in her chart which gives her early widowhood. If all these are true then I can say my learning in astrology is going good
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

Pyushi wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:28 pm Thank you so much sir. My job is to deliver the massage. Rest is up to them. I ll let them know.

Regards.

PS- Her 7th house Lord is Mars is sitting in 6th house along with Saturn and Saturn delays everything. Jupiter being the karka of husband is in 8th house is bad as well. Venus is the planet of comfort ,love , relationship and everything good in life is in conjunction with sun and being Venus combust is like putting ice on fire and adding more gasoline to fire. I have also read that certain planetary placement is their in her chart which gives her early widowhood. If all these are true then I can say my learning in astrology is going good

She’s a Virgo asc and her 7th lord is Jupiter (r) in 4th house so on so forth .. according to the details you shared
Please recheck your analysis
Abhilasha
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

Oh.. sorry I ll recheck.. maybe I have give birth details wrong in the software. Cause it shows taurus acendant .
Anyway, thanks :D
I am just a beginner
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

All the best dearest in your learning , we all are 😊

God bless
Abhilasha
Pyushi

Post by Pyushi »

I took birth Time as am. That's why taurus ascendant came :(
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Pyushi
There are basically 3 groups of people for learning astrology :
1. Ones who are born with the ability to learn the science by themselves with that blessing;
2. The second, who have had some experience in their past lives and the knowledge is triggered
in their minds when the subject is taken on and learn;
3. The third group - need the assistance of Gurus, with proper guidance and makes their learning
process more easier.
You have something to think about now seriously which will encourage your journey for learning this
sacred science.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**