Regarding job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Canadalover

Regarding job

Post by Canadalover »

Dear All

M looking for the job from a long time .Wherever I join some or other issue arises and I have to leave the job .please advice by when I will get job.below are my details

Name: Bharti
Date of birth 26.09.1982
Place Delhi
Time 00.05am

Thanks
Sujit

Re: Regarding job

Post by Sujit »

Post details of last employment. Start and end dates.
If you quit the job, post date of resignation.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Canadalover

Post by Canadalover »

Joining date : 29.01.2018
Resignation : 05.03.2019
Last working : 31.03.2019
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Some developments on job is possible during July.

Send me feedback.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Please provide some feedback.
You are an intelligent person and your hobbies in fine arts. But you are always in confusion and some fear always in the mind. You hide something or at least one thing from people related to your finances or about your family. You keep or hide your money in the bedroom or in your bed. Most of the time you like to talk about your expenses and not gains. May be you have one female sibling. May be your Education is related to economics or commerce or related to finance.
You are going under mars period who is situated in the 6th house in rashi chakra also aspecting to lagan. There is some hidden reason or may some hidden enemies there which is creating problems also it is indicating some suddenness in action. Your are thinking transformation due to mars. Also you are feeling aggressive due to mars aspect lagan.
Now mercury sub period is running from May 2019 to april 2020. Mercury is with sun 5th lord and saturn 9th lord which is good. So from july in venus sub sub period you will feel better. But advices to keep calm and don't be in confusion. Find the hidden problem and try to solve. You should do worship and donation regarding Mars. You will change the job in Mercury sub period which is already mentioned.
Thanks
Chetan
Canadalover

Post by Canadalover »

Dear chetan

Thanks for the reply and advice. Am not having any fear but wherever I join kob after sometime issue comes.
Also if u can check it would be grateful. Is there any scope of remarriage in my chart

Date of birth 26.09.1982
Time 00.05am
Place Delhi
Name Bharti
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Hello Bharti
First confirm other aspect of your life as i mentioned because it is necessary to confirm the horoscope. May be some aspect is not matching. But other thing which is matching is very important for me to correct analysis of the horoscope.
Thanks
Chetan
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Presently you are under going sar e sati.
Both Saturn n Jupiter are in retrograte motion.
Jupiter will become direct in another 2 months and saturm say another 3 months.When the become direct things will improve.
Jupiter will transit from Scorpio to Sagittarius in end Nov and Saturn will change its house in end Jan 2020.
Hopefully life will be worth enjoying as these changes take place.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Canadalover

Post by Canadalover »

Hi all

Thanks for helping me .I have joined office.But m not able to set up my mind there .As u dint have peace of mind. And sometimes I feel like quitting the job.Aldo m going through tough phase . If you can help me out with .Any scope of a abroad is there ???
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

During sat e sati one should not go for any abrupt change go slow pass the time and let nature pave the way for you
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events