Direction in career ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mdesran

Direction in career ?

Post by mdesran »

Hello i am a 23 year old who is studying hospitality in college but only for a safety net. A idea of being in the career of fashion design or culinary has come into my mind lately. I would like to know if my chart would agree with it. Hard work is not a issue but blind hard work is.

08/28/1995
10:32 am
Nassau New Providence, Bahamas
trishna

Re: Direction in career ?

Post by trishna »

Hi,

I am just a novice in astrology and want to know if you dream a lot and talk in your sleep? (find out from your parents)
you have so many wishes/desires especially regarding relationships, you plan excessively
lot of hard work/study needed for financial gains . you gain from hospitality -may work in admin/management -i think you are good at management /leading. but you will find happiness in whatever career you choose though there may be lots of ups and downs, actually you may have many jobs in different fields.
do you have any relatives in foreign country in hospitality industry. job in foreign land will be more fruitful I think.
This may not be 100% correct because your whole life is choices
Thankyou for giving this oppurtunity to learn.
Hamid

Re: Direction in career ?

Post by Hamid »

I would add to what has been written by trishna.
According to astakavarga system,you may not be placed in a position of high status but you are hard working n returns will be good.
You are lucky n will manage your finances well.
Marriage is not the bright side of your horoscope.
YOUR ASC HAS BEEN TAKEN AS LIBRA 1degree n 32 min.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events