Requesting explanation on my natal chart query !!!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ksmenon

Requesting explanation on my natal chart query !!!

Post by ksmenon »

Dear Astrologers

On checking my horoscope it says i am on Guru (Jupiter) Maha Dasha upto Oct 2023 and in that, upto June/2020 i will be on Chandra apahara (Moon Sub period) is it good or bad . But, upto Jan 2020, am having Shani dosha and Gochara Guru is moving in unfavourable positon till Oct 2019 what does this mean unfavorable position?

From June 2020 till May 2021 i will be on Mars apahara followed by Rahu apahara upto Oct 2023 is this extremely bad ? I was born on 22nd July 1977 Mumbai 12:30 PM.

Regards
Sandeep
Sujit

Re: Requesting explanation on my natal chart query !!!

Post by Sujit »

ksmenon wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:29 pm Dear Astrologers

On checking my horoscope it says i am on Guru (Jupiter) Maha Dasha upto Oct 2023 and in that, upto June/2020 i will be on Chandra apahara (Moon Sub period) is it good or bad . But, upto Jan 2020, am having Shani dosha and Gochara Guru is moving in unfavourable positon till Oct 2019 what does this mean unfavorable position?

From June 2020 till May 2021 i will be on Mars apahara followed by Rahu apahara upto Oct 2023 is this extremely bad ? I was born on 22nd July 1977 Mumbai 12:30 PM.

Regards
Sandeep
You are correct about running maha dasa of Jupiter and sub dasha of Moon.
Moon sub period will not be fully favorable and would bring challenges to your job, more expenses, change of place, travels.
Gochara Guru has the potential to improve your finances. It could be from other sources. Shani dosha is stressful for you. Avoid anger and control your emotions.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
ksmenon

Post by ksmenon »

Thanks for the response any pariharas for unfavorable Gochara Guru or Moon Sub period followed by Rahu Dasha which will happen later. Will I loose my job?
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
Do penance for 3 or 6months,to reduce the cruelty of planets.
See in google-kumrao99 penance method.
Please read that article and you will find various methods of
penance.
good wishes,
kumrao99
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

AStrologers use different AYANAMSA and so dasa n antardasa periods differ.
for your date I use 22:38:21 which is 00-53-20 less than true lahiri.

The present sub period is good for your personel relationships n contracts[Moon antardasa in jupiter dasa 25-05-2018 to 28-09-2019]
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
ksmenon

Post by ksmenon »

Thanks a lot ...Is this favorable to career and financial growth as have changed job
ksmenon

Post by ksmenon »

Dear Astrologers

On checking my natal chart they say i won't be able to own a home of my home and have a good career .

It's bad phase till 7-9 yrs with Rahu Dasha as very bad. Is this true will i not have a good career and financial growth.

Please advice.

Regards
Sandeep
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello KSMenon
Do you mind sharing with us how your mahadasa Jupiter has been since it started
from October 2007 upto now ? This will help in assessing behaviour of sub periods for advice.
You are a Libra ascendant with Moon in Virgo.
Also, are you presently out of your country of birth ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ksmenon

Post by ksmenon »

Dear Sir

I was born on 22 July 1977 in Mumbai Mahrashtra at 12:30 PM and am in Bangalore. As per Astrologers they say I won't be able to own a home , bad career. Per their calculation they say am on Guru (Jupiter) Maha Dasha upto Oct 2023 and in that, upto June/2020 i will be on Chandra apahara (Moon Sub period) again upto Jan 2020, Kantaka Shani dosha is there and Gochara Guru is moving in unfavourable positon till Oct 2019 so bad career no growth.

From June 2020 till May 2021 i will be on Mars apahara followed by Rahu apahara upto Oct 2023 and during this period i can expect difficulites and illness etc

After Guru Maha Dasha, Shani Maha Dasha starts and will remain for 19 years will this all unfavorable position of planets cause destruction to growth and career

Regards
Sandeep
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Menon
You are repeating yourself and not answering my question to assess and give you remedies to
better your future.

From the age of 30 years up to present time -how have you progressed, in career and financially ?
So give the good and bad stages for the past 13 years ?
Can I also know what is your special skill or profession ?

Your answers will help to diagnose your chart and give advice for a better future with remedial measures .
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**