What can be inferred from such mutual aspect scenario ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

korea

What can be inferred from such mutual aspect scenario ?

Post by korea »

I am a Leo Ascendant. My Venus is in the 1st House and Saturn in its own sign in the 7th along with moon ( Only 2 Degree Difference). Currently, I am going through Saturn Mahadasha and Venus Antardasha.

Venus being a demon in the house of godly Sun and aspected by arch rival of Sun- Saturn (7th House) and a malefic moon(7th House) will it result in major poverty considering the ascendant lord is placed in 12th house ? Also how much will these impact professional life as Venus is the 10th House Lord ?

D.O.B - 26th July 1994
Time - 8:15AM
Place- Kolkata
Hamid

Re: What can be inferred from such mutual aspect scenario ?

Post by Hamid »

. This antardasa of venus in saturn Mahadasa does not have any negative impact on you.

The answer to your question regarding placement of venus,moon n saturn relates to your married life.[multiple unhappy marriages]when we take jupiter in libra in consideration also.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The placement of ascendant lord SUN in your 12th house makes you arrogant.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

korea wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 am I am a Leo Ascendant. My Venus is in the 1st House and Saturn in its own sign in the 7th along with moon ( Only 2 Degree Difference). Currently, I am going through Saturn Mahadasha and Venus Antardasha.

Venus being a demon in the house of godly Sun and aspected by arch rival of Sun- Saturn (7th House) and a malefic moon(7th House) will it result in major poverty considering the ascendant lord is placed in 12th house ? Also how much will these impact professional life as Venus is the 10th House Lord ?

D.O.B - 26th July 1994
Time - 8:15AM
Place- Kolkata
Yes, it is causing hurdles for you to land a job.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hopefully transit of Jupiter which took place a couple of days ago will give you better livelihood opportunities

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid