Please take a look at my messy life,much appreciated

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

student56

Please take a look at my messy life,much appreciated

Post by student56 »

Hello everyone,

First of all thank you everyone who reads my post for your precious time and much much thanks to the ones who attempt to study my chart and provide me with some answers. Your kindness is much appreciated.

I feel confused, thoroughly paralyzed by indecision, no motivation and no direction in life. All I feel is sadness and self loathing,so much so that some days I feel dying is better than living but ofcourse I know death is no cure and I have to go ahead with this life,as dreary as it may be.

Without sounding desperate or being over-dramatic, here is a cursory look at some of the biggest incidents of my life so far-

1- Dad lost his job in 2010, no family income, no family property, dad undergoing legal battle, pressure on whole family, even his pension has been taken by his company that has got him in false legal cases,
2-Dad and mom both have health problems increasing each year-diabetes, tension, arthritis, etc.
3-My marriage talks broke down thrice,in 2010, 2012, 2015-all love connections,not arranged.
4-My job results have not been satisfactory is past decade. I am earning money but just so because I do not have proper career path and also because I cannot do a normal job as I have to stay at home to take care of my old parents.
5- Finally, for past 1 month my dad is on bed-rest because he underwent a minor surgery on 15 feb but some complications arose and now his spinal cord and urinary system are giving him trouble and all my savings are going in taking care of him. We are all exhausted.

So basically I would like to know mainly about my career and finances-any new job prospects? Can I go abroad? Can I buy a home anytime soon? Mainly I am just worried about my finances and how to take care of my family. I do not have any savings and I need to take care of my old parents. And we do not even have a home of our own.

And also anything about my marriage prospects if visible in my horoscope.

Every once in a while I keep thinking about my childhood when things were comparatively better and how all my friends are moving ahead in life, marrying, having kids, being happy, buying homes and here I am, stuck completely, not knowing when will life get any better. I don't know what to do. Mentally, emotionally, I feel exhausted and completely drained.

My birth details-

5 December 1984
3.05 PM
Rourkela, Odisha, India

Currently residing in Mumbai,India.
Hamid

Re: Please take a look at my messy life,much appreciated

Post by Hamid »

From astrological study point of view its a good horoscope.
All these things are practical part of life,ups n down come n go.
From your career point of view its a good chart.
Jupiter transited today into sagi this will be of good significance.
Saturn antardas in mars mahadasa starts from 19 april 2019.
During Saturn antardasa[19-04-2019 - 28-05-2020] your accomplishments will be very good possibility of marriage also.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Your ascendant lord Mars is exalted is favorable for health, job.
Then Moon and Jupiter are strong makes finances strong.

Overall a good chart.

Current forecast is not favorable for marriage and comforts of life. Some improvement can be expected next month.
Current sub of Rahu is likely to be challenging for your income, father in 2019.
Take care.
Send me feedback.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
student56

Post by student56 »

Hamid wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:48 am From astrological study point of view its a good horoscope.
All these things are practical part of life,ups n down come n go.
From your career point of view its a good chart.
Jupiter transited today into sagi this will be of good significance.
Saturn antardas in mars mahadasa starts from 19 april 2019.
During Saturn antardasa[19-04-2019 - 28-05-2020] your accomplishments will be very good possibility of marriage also.

Hamid Sheikh
Thank you for replying and spending precious time in analyzing my horoscope,
I am looking forward to better times because it seems life is throwing more downs in my way than ups :(

Anything significant in my horoscope that made you say it is a good one for study?
student56

Post by student56 »

Sujit wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:56 pm Your ascendant lord Mars is exalted is favorable for health, job.

Overall a good chart.

Current forecast is not favorable for marriage and comforts of life. Some improvement can be expected next month.
Current sub of Rahu is likely to be challenging for your income, father in 2019.
Take care.
Send me feedback.
- Sujit
Thank you for taking time out to study and reply, very much appreciated,

Till when this current sub of Rahu go on? I think right now my Mars dasha is going on, right? Which means after this, 18 long years of Rahu will start (I have got this much basic from my astro chart online), if Rahu is giving this much problem now (my dad is completely on bed rest and I am just spending all my money and time in tending to him, too much stress), then my 18 years of Rahu mahadasha would be a complete nightmare :(

Is there any remedy you would advise? I do not know how to turn my life around..if my chart is good then how do I get good results, how can I increase positive results in my life?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

student56 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 pm
Sujit wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:56 pm Your ascendant lord Mars is exalted is favorable for health, job.

Overall a good chart.

Take care.
Send me feedback.
- Sujit
Thank you for taking time out to study and reply, very much appreciated,

Till when this current sub of Rahu go on? I think right now my Mars dasha is going on, right? Which means after this, 18 long years of Rahu will start (I have got this much basic from my astro chart online), if Rahu is giving this much problem now (my dad is completely on bed rest and I am just spending all my money and time in tending to him, too much stress), then my 18 years of Rahu mahadasha would be a complete nightmare :(

Is there any remedy you would advise? I do not know how to turn my life around..if my chart is good then how do I get good results, how can I increase positive results in my life?
I am referring your current Rahu antara under Mars Maha dasa.

Rahu Maha dasa starts May /2026. It is incorrect to say whole of Rahu Maha dasa will be bad. There are other planets also in the chart which can give good results.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
student56

Post by student56 »

[/quote]

I am referring your current Rahu antara under Mars Maha dasa.

Rahu Maha dasa starts May /2026. It is incorrect to say whole of Rahu Maha dasa will be bad. There are other planets also in the chart which can give good results.
[/quote]

Thank you,

I will keep an eye out for this antardasha to get over. Hopefully better times ahead.
student56

Post by student56 »

Hello,

An update and a plea for help- my dad is not on bedrest anymore,he got better by April 2019 but still his court case is going on, no resolution in sight.

My mother has ups and downs with regards to her health. Doctor says surgery for arthritis but we do not have enough money for that neither does my mom want to undergo surgery, so her health is a constant source of concern for us all, I am taking her for ayurveda treatments as much as possible but do not know how much effective in long run it will be,

From April to June 2019, my work was going good, but on July 20,2019 suddenly things have gone bad with my superiors and now I will have to search for another job. I have no savings, no investments because all my earnings so far have gone into taking care of home and parents. I am very very worried about when will I get another job, how will we survive till then.

An astrologer my dad knows gave a general prediction that my August to November period is very very veryyy bad and things will go crazy. He did not give any reason for saying so nor did give any remedy. I am extremely worried now and getting sleepless nights. What will I do if I do not get a job within weeks? How will I survive? How will I take care of my parents? What if they fall ill and have to be hospitalized? What will happen in next 3 months and how will I cope? What to do, where to go?

Please help anyone, much appreciated. I want to bring positivity and peace and abundance into my life and my family's life.

My birth details-
5 DECEMBER 1984,
3.05 PM,
ROURKELA, ODISHA,INDIA

Currently residing in MUMBAI, INDIA
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

student56 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:21 am Hello,

An update and a plea for help- my dad is not on bedrest anymore,he got better by April 2019 but still his court case is going on, no resolution in sight.

My mother has ups and downs with regards to her health. Doctor says surgery for arthritis but we do not have enough money for that neither does my mom want to undergo surgery, so her health is a constant source of concern for us all, I am taking her for ayurveda treatments as much as possible but do not know how much effective in long run it will be,

From April to June 2019, my work was going good, but on July 20,2019 suddenly things have gone bad with my superiors and now I will have to search for another job. I have no savings, no investments because all my earnings so far have gone into taking care of home and parents. I am very very worried about when will I get another job, how will we survive till then.

An astrologer my dad knows gave a general prediction that my August to November period is very very veryyy bad and things will go crazy. He did not give any reason for saying so nor did give any remedy. I am extremely worried now and getting sleepless nights. What will I do if I do not get a job within weeks? How will I survive? How will I take care of my parents? What if they fall ill and have to be hospitalized? What will happen in next 3 months and how will I cope? What to do, where to go?

Please help anyone, much appreciated. I want to bring positivity and peace and abundance into my life and my family's life.

My birth details-
5 DECEMBER 1984,
3.05 PM,
ROURKELA, ODISHA,INDIA

Currently residing in MUMBAI, INDIA
You can do remedies for sub dasha lord Rahu. Take care of parents health. Some concern is seen for next 6 months.
-Sujit
student56

Post by student56 »

Thank you Sujit Sir, I am taking care of their health, I don't know what to do in terms of my job, I have started sending out applications but am very nervous if I will be able to get a good one right now..

For Rahu I am doing japam of Ardh Kayam Maha Veeryam Chandraditya Mardanam, Simhika Garbha Sambhutam Tam Rahum Pranamamy aham everyday 300 times, I don't know if it is working or not, what else would you suggest for rahu?

I have been told by a neighborhood astrologer to wear moonga ring in my right hand ring finger for mars. I think I did wear one ring quite some time ago but then I had rashes all over that particular finger so I removed it, don't know if I should wear it or not.