I want to know the future predictions for our family

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

archunanvision

Post by archunanvision »

Respected Sir/Madam,

Pem

Re: I want to know the future predictions for our family

Post by Pem »

Hello archunanvision
Can you please be specific so as to get an appropriate response, quickly.
Our readers will appreciate a more meaningful question.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
archunanvision

Post by archunanvision »

Pem wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:52 pm Hello archunanvision
Regards
O.K.
I want to know about Relocation in near future.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1. In the sub period of second lord one faces obstacles,change in job,loss of job etc etc. during this period none of the efforts bring quick relief,its just
like swimming against the tide.
2. When I look at your chart it gives me the following interpretation:
" God wants to give you more that what your present assignment could have given you,therefore this change is taking place eventually after the
lapse of this period and as the things settle down you will be the beneficiary."
3. During this period people even get transferred to far flung areas,where they remain uncomfortable and spend the time,sometimes without their
families,but your is not such a case as you are out of job.
4. Relocation within India is possible during the antardasa of MARS{01-09-2019-19-09-2020]

Hamid Sheikh

Non astrological: suppose you were driving east at a speed of 100 km per hour and your creator has something good for you in the west now to get good you will have to reduce speed ,then stop take a turn around and then speed up again to get it.This is your present condition.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
archunanvision

Post by archunanvision »

Hamid wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 am 1. In the sub period of second lord one faces obstacles,change in job,loss of job etc etc. during this period none of the efforts bring quick relief,its just
like swimming against the tide.
2. When I look at your chart it gives me the following interpretation:
" God wants to give you more that what your present assignment could have given you,therefore this change is taking place eventually after the
lapse of this period and as the things settle down you will be the beneficiary."
3. During this period people even get transferred to far flung areas,where they remain uncomfortable and spend the time,sometimes without their
families,but your is not such a case as you are out of job.
4. Relocation within India is possible during the antardasa of MARS{01-09-2019-19-09-2020]

Hamid Sheikh

Non astrological: suppose you were driving east at a speed of 100 km per hour and your creator has something good for you in the west now to get good you will have to reduce speed ,then stop take a turn around and then speed up again to get it.This is your present condition.
Thanks for your valuable readings/predictions and advices.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

archunanvision wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:11 am
Regards
O.K.
Since Jan 2019 your chart is showing some change of place / residence / disturbance.
Was there any development.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
archunanvision

Post by archunanvision »

Sujit wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm
archunanvision wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:11 am
Regards
O.K.
Since Jan 2019 your chart is showing some change of place / residence / disturbance.
Yes. With respect to the residence, we are facing the problems since February, 2018, and corrently, as I have already lost my job, we are under pressure to vacate the present residence, which is a Government Quarters.

So, in the end of this month or in the beginning of next month, i.e, March-April, 2019, we are planning to go back to our soil in TN.

That's why I want some guidance.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

archunanvision wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 pm
archunanvision wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:11 am O.K.
Yes. With respect to the residence, we are facing the problems since February, 2018, and corrently, as I have already lost my job, we are under pressure to vacate the present residence, which is a Government Quarters.

So, in the end of this month or in the beginning of next month, i.e, March-April, 2019, we are planning to go back to our soil in TN.

OK. Take care.
Thanks for the feedback.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
archunanvision

Post by archunanvision »

Sujit wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:36 pm
archunanvision wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 pm

OK. Take care.
Thanks for the feedback.
May I get some advice on this issue. That is, whether we should Move to TN (OR) should stay in Delhi only? I am so confused now.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

archunanvision wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:03 pm
Sujit wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:36 pm
archunanvision wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 pm Yes. With respect to the residence, we are facing the problems since February, 2018, and corrently, as I have already lost my job, we are under pressure to vacate the present residence, which is a Government Quarters.

OK. Take care.
Thanks for the feedback.
May I get some advice on this issue. That is, whether we should Move to TN (OR) should stay in Delhi only? I am so confused now.
Moon sub period can make you search for your status. Immediate chances for job are not good. But some hopes can be created around July 2019.
Accordingly, make your plans. Good luck !
- Sujit