Could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

hudderloci

Could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart?

Post by hudderloci »

I'm a student of astrology but I can't see my Vedic chart or dasha periods showing the timing of my bodily collapse on Sep. 14, 2018. Could you see it from my chart? Please tell me where. I've spent weeks on it without figuring it out.

https://imgur.com/a/9PgeigA

DOB: 1991/07/22 Time: 10:00AM Place: Taipei, Taiwan
Hamid

Re: Could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart?

Post by Hamid »

Hi
What do you mean by bodily collapse?
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
hudderloci

Re: Could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart?

Post by hudderloci »

Hi, I meant I had a paralysis last year due to hypokameia, a strong deficiency of potassium in my body. It was because of the malnutrition I had. I was unemployed and extremely poor at the time.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Vedic Astrological laws says that the planets act for each other as natural n functional samdharmi{of the same nature...work for each other]

About natural samdharmi it says:
Moon will act for mars but mars will not act for moon.
Mars will act for Sun but sun will not act for mars.
saturn and venus will act for each other.

In your case saturn which is the lord of the sixth house could have given this but since its sub period was far ahead venus acted in its place in its sub period.

Venus sub period did not make the things as worse as it would have been in the saturn sub period.

Ayanamsa: 22:43:49

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events