Entering into a darker phase?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

pranav02

Entering into a darker phase?

Post by pranav02 »

I have only recently gotten into Vedic astrology and I have recently found out that I am entering into a period of Rahu mahadasha which lasts for 17 years? I've read that it is a period of illusions and somewhat of total chaos unless if Rahu is positioned nicely in the chart leading to materialistic development.

Could someone please help me by providing an insight as to how the next few years/ the near future of my life is going to be? I would mainly like to know in terms of mental health and relationships. Thanks a lot :)

D.O.B: 5th of Jan, 2002.
Time : 12:21 P.M
Place : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Hamid

Re: Entering into a darker phase?

Post by Hamid »

You are only 17 years old,wait a little for your personality to develop.
nothing to be scared of in mahadasa of rahu.
lucky with good inheritance.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
pranav02

Post by pranav02 »

Thank you for your reply! How long do you reckon one has to wait till astrology has a significant impact on oneself? I've been interested in (vedic) astrology since I was around 15, however, only recently have I started exploring the depths of the subject. What ignited my curiosity in knowing about the Rahu mahadasha was the numerous yet general experiences that people often talk about related to the period such as the possibility of developing addictions, engaging in worthless activities, being consumed by lust and pursuing various illusory activities. I'd say that by potentially knowing the possibilities of developing any of these negative effects, I'd learn to exercise more caution into my actions and be more mindful. That's all :)
pranav02

Post by pranav02 »

Could someone help me out? X__X