Request reading

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

projectincharge

Re: Request reading

Post by projectincharge »

Question to both of you.
If I get offer of some job which is not dong justice to my experience, or I am getting much junior position in a smaller company, should I take the job this month? Or should I wait for better job till Aug /Sep 2019? I mean today I got a interview call from a very small company and I want to appear for interview and get the job if I am selected. Any thoughts?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1. you are under going sare sati,
2.The present offer is due to transit of jupiter in your ascendant where it has 5 bindus.Saturn is strongest in your career but it has only 1 bindu at its present location,therefore unable to contribute.
3.Under your present condition you may not get a good offer immediately,in terms of status but definately finances will be better.
4.Presently you are in mahadasa of mars and antardasa of jupiter from 3 feb 2019 to 10th jan 2020.
5.Ayanamsa used: 22-26-10 Long 77E00 lat 20N22
6. REMARKS: good career but bad marital life.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

RishiRahul wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:31 pm
projectincharge wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 am I am facing difficulty in my career.
I had a very successful career at a senior position, I resigned to join a new company and that job did not materialize. Since then I have not got a single interview call and I have not been able to get a job. Could you please read my horoscope and tell me what is blocking my opportunities? When he will get a job? Can you suggest any remedies?
Dob 30 Aug 1971
Time 1300 hrs
Birth City- Akola Maharashtra

Many thanks
A
Hello,

During the last quarter 2015 onwards, you got an opportunity for a fresh beginnings; which you could not receive as you were having the mahadasa of your atmakaraka, which goes to change your belief system in life; and lacked flexibility & adaptability to respond/accept.

Your mars dasa begun now may bring you an opportunity again between May & Aug 2019, which needs the qualities in bold given above....

RishiRahul
projectincharge wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 pm Dear Rishiji,
Many thanks for your message.
Honestly I did not get response to any of my job applications and I did not get any interviews call. I double checked my email after reading your message.
While job hunting I built a product prototype and started a startup around March 2015. Unfortunately I could not convince companies to buy/invest so I quit the project in March 2016, govt regulations for the industry will change in few years and my startup will have to wait till then.

If my charts say I missed an opportunity then it is quite possible that I missed the opportunity. I am a very flexible person when it comes to work and I will try to be more flexible as you have advised. It is important to me to work and size of work is not important especially when I do not have work in hand.

Appreciate your guidance and your time.
Thanks
A
Hello,

Well in such periods as the last quarter of 2015 needs you to be very adaptable/flexible or execute adjustment powers to maintain/handle the different circumstances due to the job loss and changed circumstances; though the main focus at time was profession.

You may think of it as missed opportunities, rather than job offers. As I use astrology, palmistry and numerology together for precision, which is not always possible on the net.

The rest is May to Aug 2019 it seems.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
projectincharge

Hamid wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:00 am 1. you are under going sare sati,
2.The present offer is due to transit of jupiter in your ascendant where it has 5 bindus.Saturn is strongest in your career but it has only 1 bindu at its present location,therefore unable to contribute.
3.Under your present condition you may not get a good offer immediately,in terms of status but definately finances will be better.
4.Presently you are in mahadasa of mars and antardasa of jupiter from 3 feb 2019 to 10th jan 2020.
5.Ayanamsa used: 22-26-10 Long 77E00 lat 20N22
6. REMARKS: good career but bad marital life.

Hamid Sheikh
Sir, You are right. My qus was about career but you are right about family. Sujit and Rishi have replied and my qus to you is what date do you see job opportunity coming to me? Would you suggest any remedies? Many thanks to all 3 of you for your time & guidance. I cannot thank enough.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

presently you will settle for less in terms of status but financial aspect will not be bad.the time is ripe now.
next year saturn antardasa starts on 10 jan 2020 then probably status side will take care of itself.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

In the present antardasa of jupiter it is observed that people often get displaced from their location for job/livelihood.
wishing you good luck.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
projectincharge

Many thanks. I recently got my birth time corrected by an astrologer who I met . He did correction based on certain events like, marriage date, my child is a son, an accident date etc , i have only one younger sister etc. The new time he has suggested is 1324hrs instead of 1330hrs. Does it change much?