I'm unhappy with myself. I want know what career can make me happy.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

hudderloci

I'm unhappy with myself. I want know what career can make me happy.

Post by hudderloci »

I've been unhappy with myself ever since the graduation of college in June 2013, Before, I was confident about what I should do. After starting working full-time, I've always changed my jobs, and I couldn't even keep most of them them up to 3 months. I'm tired to changing jobs. I'm tired of being poor and unemployed. Just last year, September 2018, I was sent to the hospital for 4 days for hypokalemia due to malnutrition, Please help me. Please be blunt. I want to know the truth and handle it, so I can find my true happiness. Thanks.

Date of birth: 22/07/1991
Birth time: 10:00 AM (It's the time written ob my birth certificate)
Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan
Sujit

Re: I'm unhappy with myself. I want know what career can make me happy.

Post by Sujit »

You are entering a major period of benefic Venus placed in 12th house can connect your job, travels to foreign places.
You can expect finances to improve and be willing to move out of comfort zone.
Chart ruler Mercury is weak in 12th has given you challenges to health and relationships. Debilitation of Moon affects finances, mental peace.
You can expect some improvement from April onwards. Keep looking for job.

Send me feedback.

Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
hudderloci

Post by hudderloci »

You are entering a major period of benefic Venus placed in 12th house can connect your job, travels to foreign places.
You can expect finances to improve and be willing to move out of comfort zone.
Chart ruler Mercury is weak in 12th has given you challenges to health and relationships. Debilitation of Moon affects finances, mental peace.
You can expect some improvement from April onwards.

Hi. Thank you so much. Let me give you some feedback.

Starting from early 2012, I've been in Ketu mahadasha, and then Sade Sati happened. During the past 7 years, I went to graduate school and didn't finish my studies. I tried to find a job, but I didn't know what to do, so everything tired me pretty quickly. Now, I am doing a job where I only make $533 a month, with loans to pay back.

From my chart you can probably see that I love foreign things. I majored in foreign language in college. I can't wait to see whether Venus mahadasha will really take me out to foreign countries.

Could you tell me what is the real job that will make me happy? Could I become a Vedic astrologer? Thanks!
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Anyone can learn astrology and become own astrologer. The planets Jupiter, Mercury and 8th house are connected to astrology. In your case planets are not well placed. For my personal experience I will tell you there is not much earnings in astrology even if you make correct prediction. All the people are interested in free readings. So do a full time job and do astrology as part time.

Good luck
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
hudderloci

Post by hudderloci »

Thank you so much. But I don't know what I should do and what career can make me stay longer in it without feeling constantly disturbed. Could you give me a clearer instruction of the field? I'm really lost.