Sexual Abuse

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

skywriter

Sexual Abuse

Post by skywriter »

I met a girl just over two months ago, we got to dating, the relationship did not last long, I also make clear that the reason for the ending is not linked to this (for nobody starts to judge me) but this is not the focus of the subject . One day she told me about possible sexual abuse of her stepfather in the past. But she told me that she had not been genitally abused, I was a bit afraid because this is a delicate matter and most victims hide the details because of the unpleasant memories. I want to try to help her, the points that I want to emphasize in the interpretations are: in what estimated period the abuses occurred, if she already carries this mark of abuse in life, what kind of abuse she may suffer (verbal or physical) and which birth charts are analyzed. Vedic astrology is very complex for me yet, I am very lay. Below is the information she gave me:

DoB: 21/11/2002
ToB: 09:30 PM
PoB: Cordeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

I thank you immensely if you can describe and pay attention to this topic, I think it was not easy for her to face this abuse. :cry:

Have a nice day, namaste :D
(...and sorry for my bad english)
anandmalhotra

Re: Sexual Abuse

Post by anandmalhotra »

This could have happened when she was 12 years. Physically abused.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The lord of the ascendant mercury is hemmed between Sun and Ketu may be not sure child abuse has something to do with it.If so then it is with the consent of the girl n is now a relationship
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I missed to add this combination is in the 6th house and the lord of the 6th house is in the fifth house with venus.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

skywriter wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 pm I met a girl just over two months ago, we got to dating, the relationship did not last long, I also make clear that the reason for the ending is not linked to this (for nobody starts to judge me) but this is not the focus of the subject . One day she told me about possible sexual abuse of her stepfather in the past. But she told me that she had not been genitally abused, I was a bit afraid because this is a delicate matter and most victims hide the details because of the unpleasant memories. I want to try to help her, the points that I want to emphasize in the interpretations are: in what estimated period the abuses occurred, if she already carries this mark of abuse in life, what kind of abuse she may suffer (verbal or physical) and which birth charts are analyzed. Vedic astrology is very complex for me yet, I am very lay. Below is the information she gave me:

DoB: 21/11/2002
ToB: 09:30 PM
PoB: Cordeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

I thank you immensely if you can describe and pay attention to this topic, I think it was not easy for her to face this abuse. :cry:

Have a nice day, namaste :D
(...and sorry for my bad english)
Sadly stars shows possible abuse (she might say not abused genitally but its strongly doubtful)
Venus Mars in virgo 8th house (ps refer to bhav chalit )
Most of the sex crimes in the world take place due to
the affliction of Venus and Mars.

God bless her
Prajnanam Brahma (प्रज्ञानम् ब्रह्म)
Abhilasha
happycamper

Post by happycamper »

Also see the Rashi is called "Kanya" meaning a Virgin. But I am getting the lagna as Taurus, so this Venus Mars combination is in the 5th house. Lagna is also afflicted with Rahu and Moon, indicating some obsession.