Friend in Messy divorce and section 498A

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ltjgvm

Friend in Messy divorce and section 498A

Post by ltjgvm »

A friend of mine got married last year, however his wife left him within 1 year and slapped 498A on him and his family. While I always sensed he has delusions of grandeur and a highly vitriolic tongue, I never expected things to escalate to such level. He has cut off all contact and has gone underground, what are your thoughts on his horoscope ?

8-July-1988
Delhi
4:20 PM
Sujit

Re: Friend in Messy divorce and section 498A

Post by Sujit »

ltjgvm wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 am A friend of mine got married last year, however his wife left him within 1 year and slapped 498A on him and his family. While I always sensed he has delusions of grandeur and a highly vitriolic tongue, I never expected things to escalate to such level. He has cut off all contact and has gone underground, what are your thoughts on his horoscope ?

8-July-1988
Delhi
4:20 PM
Could you post date of marriage and litigation

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
ltjgvm

Post by ltjgvm »

He was married on Feb 27 2017 and his troubles started 6 months later, since he was secretive about it I sensed his wife had left him within 6-7 months (august 2017) , however the blowup happened this year between august and october 2018.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

It is unfortunate this has happened as he has good Jupiter and Saturn
Trend results are seen from Maha dasa lord Mars and sub period lord Rahu is likely to bring conflicts and litigation.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
ltjgvm

Post by ltjgvm »

I had told him earlier that he would be married into a family higher than his standing, owing to jupiter venus conjunction but after that what he does depends on him. He was indeed married to an industrialist's daughter who was a doctor herself but this turn of events was confusing. Thank You for advice.
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

It seems it was love marraige.At present he is running sat antardasa and he should be careful till 2019 dec