Will i get married in this birth?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Gurusoul

Will i get married in this birth?

Post by Gurusoul »

I am 38 now. Do you really see marriage in my chart? 28 feb 1980, 7:41 am, jaipur(rajasthan)
Gunjarika

Re: Will i get married in this birth?

Post by Gunjarika »

Gurusoul wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:31 am I am 38 now. Do you really see marriage in my chart? 28 feb 1980, 7:41 am, jaipur(rajasthan)
Hello Gurusoul!
Some times we come with some other purpose of life. You have exalted 8th lord in first house that too Venus! A planet that signify healing.
Three planets in house of detachment (12th) and three are aspecting it. Saturn the ruler of 12th house sitting in house of partnership and aspecting lagna, with a bright Moon in own house. It says a lot about your real purpose of life. Your stars are supporting spiritual growth. Married life is something, not promised in your chart (A happy married life certainly not). Your stars are all set to take you for a shift in consciousness. Good Luck !
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Gurusoul wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:31 am I am 38 now. Do you really see marriage in my chart? 28 feb 1980, 7:41 am, jaipur(rajasthan)
Sister's chart has now become own chart with time difference of 1 minute.
The promise of marriage is not good and little success with staying married.
Good luck

Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Gunjarika wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 pm
Hello Gurusoul!
Some times we come with some other purpose of life. You have exalted 8th lord in first house that too Venus! A planet that signify healing.
Three planets in house of detachment (12th) and three are aspecting it. Saturn the ruler of 12th house sitting in house of partnership and aspecting lagna, with a bright Moon in own house. It says a lot about your real purpose of life. Your stars are supporting spiritual growth. Married life is something, not promised in your chart (A happy married life certainly not). Your stars are all set to take you for a shift in consciousness. Good Luck !
Thanks Gunjarika ji, yes i was more inclined to sprituality from the year 2011 as i got hurt in a relationship. Now i want to get settled bcoz of my family pressure. Is there any remedy for getting married and have a normal married life( not too good but with support of spirituality). Thanks.
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Sujit wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:12 pm
Good luck

Sujit
Thanks Sujit jee, yes most of the time my sister use this account and now its me. One of the astrologer said that your stars change with a minute difference and after seeing my characterstics he said your birth time is 7:41 am. He also said you will get married late but your married life will be good.

I am totally confused. I was more inclined to spirituality from the year 2011 as got hurt in relationship. I dont know why this astrologer said that your married life will be good though it will be late. Your and Gunjalika jee's views are quite different than that astrolger. Please shed some more light and suggest some remedies if possible. Thanks.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Gurusoul wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:16 pm
Sujit wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:12 pm
Good luck

Sujit
Thanks Sujit jee, yes most of the time my sister use this account and now its me. One of the astrologer said that your stars change with a minute difference and after seeing my characterstics he said your birth time is 7:41 am. He also said you will get married late but your married life will be good.

I am totally confused. I was more inclined to spirituality from the year 2011 as got hurt in relationship. I dont know why this astrologer said that your married life will be good though it will be late. Your and Gunjalika jee's views are quite different than that astrolger. Please shed some more light and suggest some remedies if possible. Thanks.
I have already given my views earlier and now again.
I have nothing more to add.
Good luck
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
The opinions of astrologers always differ.
You can change your fate if you do penance for one or two years.
Please read the articles in the following link.

https://mybodyisworthbillion.wordpress.com/‎

In the above link,various types of penances are given.
Negativity on marriage ,can be reduced to some extent,
if you do penance for one or two years.
ok,
kumrao99
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Gurusoul wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm
Hello Gurusoul!
Thanks Gunjarika ji, yes i was more inclined to sprituality from the year 2011 as i got hurt in a relationship. Now i want to get settled bcoz of my family pressure. Is there any remedy for getting married and have a normal married life( not too good but with support of spirituality). Thanks.
Hello Gurusoul!
I can understand your confusion between two kind of opinions you've got from different Astrologers. May be the person predicted 'late but happy marriage' has seen your chart with Aquarius ascendant. Your lagna has changed by just 2 min. time difference. Find a purpose in your life instead of putting yourself in some frustrating, tiring and short timed relation. Look around yourself you'll find people who need you, your warmth. May be you are indebted to many and that is the reason destiny keeping you free from any boundation.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Gunjarika wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:20 am
Gurusoul wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Hello Gurusoul!
Hello Gurusoul!
I can understand your confusion between two kind of opinions you've got from different Astrologers. May be the person predicted 'late but happy marriage' has seen your chart with Aquarius ascendant. Your lagna has changed by just 2 min. time difference. Find a purpose in your life instead of putting yourself in some frustrating, tiring and short timed relation. Look around yourself you'll find people who need you, your warmth. May be you are indebted to many and that is the reason destiny keeping you free from any boundation.
Hello Gunjarika jee, that astrologer said 'late but happy marriage' by seeing the chart with pisces ascendant( 7:41am) . Can you please check my chart with aquarius ascendant (7:40 am)

That astrologer said my charaxterstics matches with pisces ascendant chart. Please you check with both the time and let me know which could be my correct birth time. I have average height(5.5) with fair complection, have 2 master degrees, was good in studies , too sensitive and emotional, engagement broke in 2011.

Thanks in advance.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Birth time rectification is a very long and time consuming task that requires many details. You may not get such services at any open forum. On the basis of given information/birth details by you, I've predicted with best of my knowledge. I wish you all kind of peace and happiness in future.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com