Personal Query - Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Viki

Personal Query - Career

Post by Viki »

I have asked questions here earlier. This is my scene. I have a good job, good career and good married life
But I am always moody and depressed. Even though I do not show it out I am depressed
It comes and goes. Relationship with wife is up and down. She is a good woman with a bad tongue.
I am depressed and the bad tongue depresses me more and I do not show it out and show a brave face
We are not able to get kids and I am not sure if we want. She wants but I am not sure
Predict if I will grow in career and make big money and will come out of this moody phase
Will we move abroad and how will life be there after we move. Will we get kids and will my wife stabilize

June 24 1988. 1:30 PM. Chennai. We do not have wife's birth details
Sujit

Re: Personal Query - Career

Post by Sujit »

Viki wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:28 am I have asked questions here earlier. This is my scene. I have a good job, good career and good married life
But I am always moody and depressed. Even though I do not show it out I am depressed
It comes and goes. Relationship with wife is up and down. She is a good woman with a bad tongue.
I am depressed and the bad tongue depresses me more and I do not show it out and show a brave face
We are not able to get kids and I am not sure if we want. She wants but I am not sure
Predict if I will grow in career and make big money and will come out of this moody phase
Will we move abroad and how will life be there after we move. Will we get kids and will my wife stabilize

June 24 1988. 1:30 PM. Chennai. We do not have wife's birth details
Your marriage will face challenges as your mangal is in the house of Saturn and afflicts chart ruler Mercury and will keep threatening the continuity of marriage There is promise of children in the chart and profession, status, wealth is likely to be good as Venus is in 9th own house and current antara is ruled by Venus. Moon is weak in your chart so you are likely to be moody and under depression. You can wear Pearl of 5 carat and worn in muhurta.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Viki

Re: Personal Query - Career

Post by Viki »

I appreciate your reply Sujit.
Is there seperation indicated? Or will we move abroad
Will she be calm in the future. In that case when will we have kids