Personal life suddenly and unexpectedly at a flashpoint...Need help on what's next?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

anupamjain2k

Personal life suddenly and unexpectedly at a flashpoint...Need help on what's next?

Post by anupamjain2k »

Hi,

I have been married for 3.5 years. While we have had some disagreements from quite some time (almost initially) and relations between the two families have been cold, things took a completely unexpected turn last Tuesday. Last Tuesday, my wife's father turned up in the city, she said she was going to meet him, and next day he phoned to inform, that he's taking her with him back. This has caught up everybody b surprise. There was never any hint of what was afoot and now since last Wednesday, my wife is at her parents place.

What's next for my married life? Where's this path leading me to?

My details (DoB - 13-JUL-1981, Time - 04.00 hrs, Place - Hardwar (Uttarakhand).

Can any of the esteemed astrologers here, help me with some guidance?

Thanks,
Sujit

Re: Personal life suddenly and unexpectedly at a flashpoint...Need help on what's next?

Post by Sujit »

anupamjain2k wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:15 pm Hi,

I have been married for 3.5 years. While we have had some disagreements from quite some time (almost initially) and relations between the two families have been cold, things took a completely unexpected turn last Tuesday. Last Tuesday, my wife's father turned up in the city, she said she was going to meet him, and next day he phoned to inform, that he's taking her with him back. This has caught up everybody b surprise. There was never any hint of what was afoot and now since last Wednesday, my wife is at her parents place.

What's next for my married life? Where's this path leading me to?

My details (DoB - 13-JUL-1981, Time - 04.00 hrs, Place - Hardwar (Uttarakhand).

Can any of the esteemed astrologers here, help me with some guidance?

Thanks,
Current antara is ruled by Venus is placed in 2nd house of Moon is weak by debilitation in 6th causes difference's, conflicts in marriage, job and family life. Current time looks unfavorable for home atmosphere and parents health.
Overall, married life looks challenging. You can do remedies for Rahu and Ketu.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
anupamjain2k

Re: Personal life suddenly and unexpectedly at a flashpoint...Need help on what's next?

Post by anupamjain2k »

Thank you Sujit Ji for your inputs. If I may, I want to ask you if the marriage will survive this time or not? You also mentioned "Current time looks unfavorable for home atmosphere and parents health". How long will this time last?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

anupamjain2k wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:21 pm Thank you Sujit Ji for your inputs. If I may, I want to ask you if the marriage will survive this time or not? You also mentioned "Current time looks unfavorable for home atmosphere and parents health". How long will this time last?
Matters related to home, mother could improve from Jan 2019. It is difficult say about your marriage.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
anupamjain2k

Post by anupamjain2k »

Thank you Sujit ji...Grateful for things that will improve...Hoping for the best for all things else...
Once again, thank you for your time and help...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

anupamjain2k wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:19 pm Thank you Sujit ji...Grateful for things that will improve...Hoping for the best for all things else...
...Improvement is not related to your marriage and wife. It will be challenging...
- Sujit
anupamjain2k

Post by anupamjain2k »

Sujit wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:28 pm
anupamjain2k wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:19 pm Thank you Sujit ji...Grateful for things that will improve...Hoping for the best for all things else...
...Improvement is not related to your marriage and wife. It will be challenging...
- Sujit
Understood Sujit Ji...Is there something that can be done?
anupamjain2k

Post by anupamjain2k »

Bumping this up...

More than 3.5 weeks, things are at a stalemate...I don't see a path to what's coming next...
Can anyone please share any insight that they may have?

Useful data:
Mine: (DOB: 13-JUL-1981, TOB: 04:00 AM, POB: Haridwar (Uttarakhand))
Wife: (DOB: 09-JUN-1983, TOB: 03:43 AM, POB: Dungarpur (Rajasthan))
Marriage Date: 03-JUN-2015

Would be grateful for any advice that anybody may be able to share...
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Dear Anupam Jain
Casted the chart of yours the following were my observations
A sat aspecting sun and moon
B sat aspecting Venus in navamsa
C jup is not aspecting Venus
So with the above I feel happiness from marraige is very less, why so much delay in your marraige was it second marrraige .
Do you speak very harshly ,so you should control your speeech other wise there will be problems in your marraige life mars aspecting 7th house it means your wife tries or of dominating type .
You might be of arguing type,for example if I say earth is round you will argue saying why it can’t be square .try to listen to elders and change your attitude so that all will be well otherwise think over ?
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Dear Anupam Jain
Casted the chart of your wife and the following were my observations
A Venus sun distance more than 43 degrees
B sat aspecting sun and it is with moon in navamsa
C sat aspecting Venus but it is again aspected by jup so it is under control
D jup in libra
E sixth lord in second house so it might be love marraige or was it second marraige
F more planets in second house ( not good )
G some times she might be moody and some times she speaks very harshly
H when both you speaks in an harsh language then think over about marraige or other issues in family
I at present she is running mercury antardasa so lot of worries misunderstanding etc has cropped up ,so both of you sit together and shed ego try involve the elders ,change your attitude otherwise sustenance of marriage is doubtful
The above were my observations whether to follow or not is your job ,we can’t change the fate but attitude is in our hands ,so think over?