Is numerology connected to astrology?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

astro_mania

Is numerology connected to astrology?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Dear friends, first I posted this in Numerology section. But as per suggestion and advise of Admin, I am re-posting the same here also. I request any one who is interested to respond kindly with your views.
Many times I see that events synchronise perfectly with numbers. So, I felt that, is this not in relation to "Gochara"(Transition) period of planets?
So, I researched the details and found out that there is indeed relation on how transiting planets work and how corresponding date of birth works to give results. Many incidents that take place can be attributed to numbers that are in relation to transiting planets.
From my side, I do not want to go into details because this is a completely new field of research.
I wish readers to come forward, experiment themselves too and share their experiences.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Pem

Re: Is numerology connected to astrology?

Post by Pem »

Hello astromania
Your post is suited for the discussion/learning Section in this Vedic Forum for
better response and order.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**