Navratri Akanda Jyoti..

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Shrilata

Navratri Akanda Jyoti..

Post by Shrilata »

I know this is off related topic for this forum but I just wanted to ask for any procedure available you would if your akhanda jyot goes off accidentally or by mistake. I am really tensed and tomorrow my nine days fasting ends and my jyot went off accidentally.. please do help me with what can I do or is it a sign that something bad is coming up
Pem

Re: Navratri Akanda Jyoti..

Post by Pem »

Hello Shrilatha
I hasten to post this to you to bring you relief or anxiety you are facing.
I copied this from a Hindu site :
Extinguishing of akhand deepak is considered inauspicious, so be careful in maintaining it. This is an omen that there are upcoming problems. If this happens, light the diya again and do the puja again and increase the count of japa you regularly do to give you strength to fight with the upcoming problem.
Unquote

I am not conversant with the interpretation of Omens , but I hope this will be helpful to enable you to
make good the mishap.

I also appeal to learned members on this Forum to give recommended solutions from their experience.

Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Hello Shrilata!
The same happened to me 3 years back. I lighten the jyot again. Though I too was frightened if this is an indication of some upcoming problem but I just continued my regular Navratri prayers/pooja and everything is fine till now.
Akhand Jyot is a symbol for "remaining in soul consciousness" 24 X 7 . And feel the continuous presence of divine light of God in our heart. Take it like that and don't get afraid. Whatever is decided will come and Maa Durga is giving us strength to face and win over it!
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shrilata
We ve heard your appeal and would appreciate to know your situation and at least a 2 word reply.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Shrilata

Post by Shrilata »

Hello esteemed members,

Thank you all for the valuable inputs. I apologise for the delay in reply as I was really scared and nervous of what happened. I called up my panditji who was supposed to do Havan for me on Navami when I break my fast and he asked me to do Gayatri Mantra 27 times daily morning seeking forgiveness. Also I increased my Japa of Devi mantra which I was doing daily. He assured me that nothing to worry about and what matters most is your heart purity and sincere devotion.

Thank you Pem again for taking out time to reply an off forum topic. I did read that before posting on the forum and was really anxious... Gunjarika mam my panditji said same things what you replied here.. thank you very much for the valuable inputs.

I have taken pledge to follow both the Navratri coming year and do my best not to repeat such mistake.. we did extended Havan just for my piece of mind seeking forgiveness ..

Regards,
Shrilata
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shrilatha
A final word of advice :
We need not fear when we are armed with spiritual protection.
We need to always do it faithfully and not only when we need a favour or
there is some problem.
This is not specifically to you but to everyone whether in good times or bad times.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Shrilata

Post by Shrilata »

Respected Pem sir,

Thank you for enlightening everyone on this forum to believe and embrace oneself on the path of spirituality. I truly appreciate how compassionately you advice people no matter what the outcome is good or bad... I still remember taking advice from you here and you making me aware that no one can run away from their karma but we can always cocoon ourself in this always welcoming arms of spirituality which always guides us safely through the harsh times and propels us in the direction of kindness and goodness.

I won’t say my problems are gone but your guidance has certainly helped me to look at them more maturely and a strong belief in heart that I am always looked after by almighty no matter what. And thank you to each and every member of the forum who takes their time and effort to help lots of troubled souls like us here..

Kind regards,
Shrilata
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
Lakshmi sahasra nama contains a sloka how to
follow and worship Goddess by eating only leaves for a few days.
The nama is--Aparnaye namah.
That means she lived for few years without eating even leaves.
It has to be understood that she lived a few years by eating only
leaves.
So you fast for a few days.But you can eat leaves on the days of
fasting.
You can remove sins and doshas in horoscope.
Please read the following link in google.
https://mybodyisworthbillion.wordpress.com/
kumrao99