2 Year old on autism spectrum Need help!!!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

VikramT

2 Year old on autism spectrum Need help!!!

Post by VikramT »

Dear astrologers,
My son is 2 years old and has been on autism spectrum. He is facing challenges in speaking and engaging with other people. Since his speaking and picking up the language is impacted we are little worried about him. Can someone please check his horoscope and throw some light on how his coming future will be? below are his details
Thanks in advance

Birth place - London, UK
Birth Time - 12:44 PM
Birth Date - 1 May 2016
Gunjarika

Re: 2 Year old on autism spectrum Need help!!!

Post by Gunjarika »

Hello Vikram!
I can understand your worries for your little one. Early diagnosis found to be very helpful in such situations. Continue with the prescribed therapy.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

VikramT wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:31 pm Dear astrologers,
My son is 2 years old and has been on autism spectrum. He is facing challenges in speaking and engaging with other people. Since his speaking and picking up the language is impacted we are little worried about him. Can someone please check his horoscope and throw some light on how his coming future will be? below are his details
Thanks in advance

Birth place - London, UK
Birth Time - 12:44 PM
Birth Date - 1 May 2016
His Mercury is weak in the chart. He could suffer from speech, confidence issues. You can consider him wearing Emerald of 5 carat to strengthen Mercury and worn in a muhurta.

Regards,
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
VikramT

Post by VikramT »

Thanks sujit
I will surely consider the remedy suggested by you. Apart from that how his horoscope looks? He is improving on all the aspects rapidly and doctors said he will loose his diagnosis after 1 or 2 years and he will be age appropriate. But still we as a parent are very anxious ...Provided the fact that he is going through rahu mahadasha and will start his Sade sati in 1 years time.. i wanted to ask how his horoscope according to education and in general.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

VikramT wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm Thanks sujit
I will surely consider the remedy suggested by you. Apart from that how his horoscope looks? He is improving on all the aspects rapidly and doctors said he will loose his diagnosis after 1 or 2 years and he will be age appropriate. But still we as a parent are very anxious ...Provided the fact that he is going through rahu mahadasha and will start his Sade sati in 1 years time.. i wanted to ask how his horoscope according to education and in general.
The chart ruler Moon is also weak due to its placement in the house of Saturn which can bring health concern. Otherwise the chart looks good.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit