In urgent need of your help for a life-long career problem

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ashesnroses

In urgent need of your help for a life-long career problem

Post by ashesnroses »

Greetings fellow Gods,

Recently, I came across a video on YouTube (KRS Channel) about Saturn in Saravan Nakshatra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGxI...utu.be&t=9m35s

I have Saturn in 3rd house, Capricorn, 22 degrees (it's my Amatyakaraka) in Saravan Nakshatra.

He said that whatever mythological stories play in the skies play here on earth too.

My life seems to follow a similar story to that of Shravan and that of Bali's defeat by Vishnu.

Shravan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shravan

Bali's defeat:

http://jyotisharavi.blogspot.com/201...hiruvonam.html

I've always been respectful and devoted to my parents and I have ripped great rewards but things happening in my family (a strange family with a verbally abusive father) have made me to want to escape it.

I love my mother and respect her, I feel the same for my father but he has hurt me a lot (maybe unwillingly).

I ignored my family's advice to finish my studies in architecture (even though I was doing great) and instead used my father's money intended for me following my studies to fund my own goals.

I was confident enough because since childhood I've been programming and I had an idea about a great new app that would do good to the world, make me a lot of money to finally live a normal family life independent of my father's money and restore my name and reputation in my social circles.

Unfortunately, things did't go as planned. The app is finished and it's brilliant but there is no place for it yet, not a place that can make me enough money, if there is one in the future it requires my full attention and bold perseverance.

The problem is I've become miserable and poor. I don't have the resources to live a normal life nor the psychological strength to endure the hard work I need to do.

I left the university and for 2 years now I live as a burden to others smoking weed, playing video games, not coming out of the house and generally living an awful life so much so that even my friends think I'm a loser and don't want to talk to me.

This has caused imbalances in the relationship of my parents because my father thinks my mother is responsible and I can see them feeling distressed and sad over my situation and this affects me and them a lot.

It is the most important issue of life. As you are reading this I have only a few days to get back to a new university and finish my studies in architecture but I feel unsure on whether this choice I have polluted with my own selfish reasons or not.

Now, I want to go study computer science (I can do this without tuition fees) in order to fulfill my old dream but my father dislikes this because he has a big construction company and the whole family's lineage "rests on my shoulders" as he says.

In a way I was cheated, listening only to the voice-within I have finished what I believed was enough and the right thing to do, only to find out I have self-destructed.

To be honest one of the greatest achievements in anyone's life occurred in this period. I have become aware than no thought is true, only relaxation, meditation and silence.

In the KRS' video he mentions you either will be cheated once or three times.

Maybe, I have become paranoid, the weight of guilts is crushing me causing me to think like this. This is why I need your advice on what to do.

I'm 26 years old and I feel crushed, depressed with the idea that I will go back to where I was 6 years ago studying architecture but I kinda feel like this for studying in general.

These are my birth details:

Nick
Male
09/04/1992
00:20:00 (24 hour format)
Irakleion, Crete, Greece

This is my chart:

Thank you in advance.
Pem

Re: In urgent need of your help for a life-long career problem

Post by Pem »

Hello Nick
Welcome to the Forum.
I see you have taken interest in reading KRS Channel in Vedic Astrology.
If you have such interest, I suggest that you look/search for remedies to overcome
obstacles in your life you have been born into according to your past karma.

I recommend you to read/study ways of alleviating harmful effects caused by
malefic planets Ketu & Rahu. These 2 planets appear to be causing blocks
on friendly planets that should be bestowing positive results in your life.
This is only part of the difficulties that you have to overcome.

There is also the planet of intelligence - Mercury - which is debilitated and also
retrograde. You need to strengthen its power with mantras; also doing charitable
acts to help children in their studies, giving books on educating them, or anything
that you can do to help people in the form of education.

I see that your parents(father especially- may be expecting a lot from you and that is normal, so
try and understand him. I do not think IT is a good line of career but Architecture may
be a better choice. Go back to study it this time with a positive force !

Be aware of temptations to take in(through mouth- undesirable products in to your precious body,also swearing,
giving trouble in the home. Do not compare yourself with others but look inwards and calmly try
and be a better person. I see you are in the dark and wanting light shed in your path. So here
I have shown what is in store and how to overcome and accept same with a positive approach.

From mid October 2026 the planetary period of time will be a better period. You have to go through
this challenging time and take lessons which can only make you a better person. Time passes quickly. So
study now and prepare from now on to be a great person by October 2026.
So until then tread prudently and go in search of the truth of how to find hope, peace and happiness
by spiritual means which is the only help that is guaranteed, if done seriously.
I hope this helps you find a new way forward in your life.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ashesnroses

Re: In urgent need of your help for a life-long career problem

Post by ashesnroses »

Pem wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:17 pm Hello Nick
Welcome to the Forum.
I see you have taken interest in reading KRS Channel in Vedic Astrology.
If you have such interest, I suggest that you look/search for remedies to overcome
obstacles in your life you have been born into according to your past karma.

I recommend you to read/study ways of alleviating harmful effects caused by
malefic planets Ketu & Rahu. These 2 planets appear to be causing blocks
on friendly planets that should be bestowing positive results in your life.
This is only part of the difficulties that you have to overcome.

There is also the planet of intelligence - Mercury - which is debilitated and also
retrograde. You need to strengthen its power with mantras; also doing charitable
acts to help children in their studies, giving books on educating them, or anything
that you can do to help people in the form of education.

I see that your parents(father especially- may be expecting a lot from you and that is normal, so
try and understand him. I do not think IT is a good line of career but Architecture may
be a better choice. Go back to study it this time with a positive force !

Be aware of temptations to take in(through mouth- undesirable products in to your precious body,also swearing,
giving trouble in the home. Do not compare yourself with others but look inwards and calmly try
and be a better person. I see you are in the dark and wanting light shed in your path. So here
I have shown what is in store and how to overcome and accept same with a positive approach.

From mid October 2026 the planetary period of time will be a better period. You have to go through
this challenging time and take lessons which can only make you a better person. Time passes quickly. So
study now and prepare from now on to be a great person by October 2026.
So until then tread prudently and go in search of the truth of how to find hope, peace and happiness
by spiritual means which is the only help that is guaranteed, if done seriously.
I hope this helps you find a new way forward in your life.

Regards
Thank you!

I appreciate the work you put into your reply but the more I look inwards and calmly try to be a better person the more I find a strong connection pending with my past work in software development, as if it's there patiently waiting for me to wake up and start working again.

My work isn't only about programming (which is basically a different language) but about design too (which is also a different language). I've learned to respect the elements and the harmonies, it's the only way to achieve work of the highest quality. Creativity comes in abundance when I subside my egoistic expectations and listen to my spiritual children through the world of aesthetics. Through deep understanding I realize the problem and the solution comes short after in moments of epiphany. I feel grateful to be able to contribute to new technologies, content when I see my sketches become a reality, energized with the idea that one day I will be serving and leading a group of talented people towards a common goal and satisfied with the wealth and social status such a future may bear.

Nothing like this ever happened inside me when I was involved in architecture. I believed I will be living secretly under my father's shadow as a eunuch unsatisfied with my work serving only the purpose of more money and fame. My father only cares about money and social status, he is obsessed over both. He is also very manipulative and without feelings. He is verbally abusive to my mother, sister and brother but he always tries to recover some of the damage. He is always unsatisfied, never heard him say a good word or laugh with his heart. He never cared about welfare or good feelings only about his rules being followed. He is extremely frugal and will constantly fight over and restrict money. I believe he just wants to use me, to fuel his construction business with new talent and offer me money and fame as a reconciliation with god. Even though his behavior towards me is justified by my current path in life it's a childhood idea I've formed long before I would end up as the failure I've become.

This is what he said to me yesterday when we were together in the correct order:
1. He put forth the worst possible scenario and example of me becoming a beggar with my work.
2. He said I don't have what it takes to create anything on my own and I will end up like this.
3. He made architecture look as the easy way I could get out of the mess I'm in.
4. He put the family's lineage destruction guilt on top of me even though my sister is a civil engineer running the business currently.

He destroys my self esteem and confidence every time we are together and offers himself as the solution as if he is planning it in his mind all along. All my friends say he is crazy and can't predict any of his actions, everybody says he is obsessed but they put half the blame on him about my situation and half the blame on me.

I've seen his chart (although I'm not sure about the correct date/time). He is Scorpio ascendant with Rahu in 2nd house, Sun, Saturn, Mercury in 12th house and Mars in 10th house.

Sun is my Chara Atmakaraka at 25 degrees, in 5th house and Saturn is my Amataykaraka at 22 degrees, in 3rd house.

I know my life's lesson is to not be arrogant, to not misuse power and to not be egoistic but is this the way?

This is what I've done wrong in the past. I felt empty, emotionally drained and frustrated having split in two, working both as an app developer (programming, researching, designing, etc.) and as an architecture student. I put a lot of pressure on myself to get out of this situation. I was arrogant enough to believe I could start a company from my own dorm room. I misused my father's economical power to work only in app development and I was egoistic enough to blame him for my failure.

I'm currently attending computer science classes and will probably be leaving in a week to check the architecture school. Haven't decided yet.