Pem ji plz help

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

drao

Re: Pem ji plz help

Post by drao »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:50 am Dear Ma'am Namaskāraṃ!
firefly wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:45 pm I have recently got a job which is not well paid but trying to make both ends meet;
I'm learning this divine Śāstraṃ, still a student, started unconventionally from 2018... Can't comment on timings, but want to help myself & you by understanding the Graha configuration @Time of your Birth.

Firstly, I'm 1996 born guy, your Ascendant degree / Lagna Sphuta is just 2° away from mine. Adding to that, since from 1984, 1996 is 12, thus I also have Jupiter in Lagna. Interestingly when I born Mars also exalted. :) for to learn about Graha configurations from my chart you can search my previous posts.

1st let me concentrate on your chart from career perspective,

There's a saying in classic BPHS by esteemed Mahaṛṣi Parāśara (with whose Divine grace I've been learning this divine Śāstraṃ) that Navamāṃśē Kaltrāṇāṃ Daśāṃśē Mahatphalaṃ. For to examine Dāra/Kalatra or Spouse of a person Navamāṃśa / Navāṃśa is to be examined. But for Mahatphalaṃ Daśaṃāṃśa or Daśāṃśa is to be seen. The prefix Mahat means to emphasize positively here it means great, Phalaṃ means result.

Mahatphalaṃ means great results which includes death as well.

As the divisional chart Daśāṃśa is 10th Aṃśa or 10th division, it explicitly speaks about one's Karma (loosely translated as one's action)

So now, let's examine Daśāṃśa

Ascendant is in Taurus sign, any Graha in 10th sign in this divisional chart should provide good Yōga / Rāja Yōga w.r.t. its significations. You've Moon, Mars & Rāhu over there.

Rāhu expands beyond all borders and takes the work all over the globe like a multinational organization if it's in 10th house in Daśāṃśa. Moon shows caring, people-centric and social organization & Of course in that divisional chart your Ascendant rules its exaltation sign. So that adds as well. Mars has directional strength in 10th house.

W.r.t. placements are concerned it tells me that you are extremely emotional while working & it includes at work place as well. (Because, of Vargōttama Moon w.r.t. Daśāṃśa & is conjunct with Rāhu) & you are also very passionate with your work & at work place. Of course you are hard worker. But you are highly fickle minded by having Lagna lord in Lagna & 10th Lord in Lagna in Rāśi Cakra that too Mercury.

The Moon's position in 10th in Daśāṃśa (D-10) shows fluctuation of fortunes and success in public dealings, water or liquids, emotional views and changeable of work etc. since Moon is quick mover (waxing & waning).

It's important to note the sign exchange of Saturn & Moon in Daśāṃśa. This clearly tells how abruptly your mood changes while you work, suddenly you get some thought it disappears & so on. As it confirms that you are more prone to it from Rāśi Cakra itself by having Lagna Lord & 10th Lord in Lagna... But the result is little mitigated because Jupiter is aspecting 10th house in Daśāṃśa.

Count the number of signs from the tenth house to the tenth lord and vice-versa. As your 10th lord Saturn is in the 3rd house in Daśāṃśa, 3rd house will be in the 6th from the 10th house and the latter will be in the 8th from it, This implies short-term (8th house) service (6th house) or contracts (3rd house) that can be executed over a short period (8th house).

Dear Ma'am, especially wealth accumulated from the job is concerned, the results will be positive only if Beneficial Graha's like Jupiter, Mercury & Venus are in 10th house in D-9 i.e., the Navāṃśa Cakra, but You've Saturn over there. Thus it'll not help you financially.

Now, let me concentrate on Aṣṭakavarga. Your 10th house has 31 & 11th house has 41. The thing is 11th house too much focus in our life's as it's 2nd from the D-9 Lagna. My 11th house Aṣṭakavarga score is also same like your's. Where as 10th & 6th houses have 31 & 32 respectively. Which are Okay... What I'd like to say is, there are much over all gains... There's a Vēdic Astrologer named Hamid from Pakistan, he uses Aṣṭakavarga explicitly. I'd be happy to learn from his writing about your chart, let me see what he says by seeing Aṣṭakavarga score of 6th, 10th & 11th. Because you've mentioned you've recently got a job which isn't paying as you expect.

Did you work as a teacher anytime? Since 10th lord in Navāṃśa & Rāśi is Mercury which is in 9th house in Navāṃśa & also 10th Lord of Rāśi is in 9th in Daśāṃśa...May I please know what do you work? (As a student I'd like to confirm).

Dear Ma'am, I'd like to PM you & ask few more details as well for my personal understanding of the chart & as I said, your Lagna degree is just far away by 2° from my Ascendant degree making our both Navāṃśa lagna as same.

Take care & All the best!

PS: You also have Jupiter in Dhanurlagna like me... So, try to concentrate the inner/Ātman within you. As Ātman is Śiva & Śiva being the Bhagavān/Paramātman. There's no difference between these two. So, try to meditate on the supreme. Ma'am I've just used few names, but as you've born in a different place it's the same person with different name. But there's only one Paramātman with different names.

I shall PM you tomorrow, It's too late night over here.
Hello Vivek ji, Namaste. I found ur analysis very intriguing. Interesting point is my birth details are similar to Firefly. I was born in 24th November 1984, 8.24 an morning in Calcutta, India. Sagittarius ascendant scorpio rasi. My chart should be similar to her maybe some planets different. I am also struggling with my career now, having problem deciding my location for job. Hamidji has already answered my question in my earlier post. If you don’t mind can you plz share some of ur insights. Thanks 🙏
firefly

Post by firefly »

Hi Vivek, I will appreciate if you can reply to my queries too. Thanks

Just want to know if there is any chance of foreign settlement in near future?

Almost all the things pointed out in my chart by you are quite accurate.

Regarding second marriage, do you think that if it ever happens it will not work too? Since i got divorced in 2014 and now i have given up on second marriage because of my bad luck in marriage and now i am focused on my career only so i was curious that if incase it happens will it fail too? So that i don't take risk.

Career related i wanted to know that will it give me good finances or not? And will i get promotion or it will be stagnant?

TIA for ur time.

Regards
drao

Post by drao »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 am Dear Ma'am, Namastē!
firefly wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 pm Hi Vivek, I will appreciate if you can reply to my queries too. Thanks

Just want to know if there is any chance of foreign settlement in near future?

Almost all the things pointed out in my chart by you are quite accurate.
I'll revert back to you tomorrow, now I'm feeling asleep.

& also dRao Ji, will get back to you tomorrow.
Thanks Vivek ji, for taking time out to respond to our queries. Highly appreciate your help.🙏
firefly

Post by firefly »

Thanks Vivek for your detailed responses. I have been a teacher in school for a year but I have majorly been a banker and done other managerial jobs too. When i was a teenager, i used to give tuitions and that continued till i was an adult so yes u can call me a teacher too.

Rest finances are my big concern. Anyways fingers crossed. Lets see what future holds.

Thanks once again.

Regards