Need immediate help: Job Unemployment

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

bharatg

Need immediate help: Job Unemployment

Post by bharatg »

Hello Respected Members,

I need help in my current situation. I am unemployed from last 4 months and don't know why this is happening to me also i am losing hope day by day to get a job and survive with my family. All saving are finished and if in next 1 month i do not get job then i have to leave city and go back to my hometown with my family and kids. i just want to know what causing this situation and how many days we have to suffer. Is there any remedy to overcome. i know i am going through saturn's sade sati and mars mahadasha. Any help is appreciable. Thanks in Advance. :?:

Details are as follows:
Date of Birth: 9/9/1981
Time of Birth: 00:20 AM
Place: Nimbahera (Rajasthan) India
Sujit

Re: Need immediate help: Job Unemployment

Post by Sujit »

bharatg wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 am Hello Respected Members,

I need help in my current situation. I am unemployed from last 4 months and don't know why this is happening to me also i am losing hope day by day to get a job and survive with my family. All saving are finished and if in next 1 month i do not get job then i have to leave city and go back to my hometown with my family and kids. i just want to know what causing this situation and how many days we have to suffer. Is there any remedy to overcome. i know i am going through saturn's sade sati and mars mahadasha. Any help is appreciable. Thanks in Advance. :?:

Details are as follows:
Date of Birth: 9/9/1981
Time of Birth: 00:20 AM
Place: Nimbahera (Rajasthan) India
Post exact date of job loss. Have you quit the job or laid off.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
bharatg

Post by bharatg »

Hello sujitji, i left job on 15th may 2018 due to official matters. i work in advertising as creative graphic/art designer.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Did you quit the job and were you on notice period.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Bharatg,
Your horoscope is under transition period as it changes to Next maha dasa of Rahu in 2nd from January 2019 onwards.
So there will be changes to job, status, location in coming years.

Current antara is ruled by Moon in 7th rules your job status, income, finances till Jan 2019.
There is short term improvement from October onwards which can bring chances / hopes for job.

Good luck and send me feedback. Work with patience during 2019.

- Sujit
bharatg

Post by bharatg »

Sujit ji, Thank you.
I was on notice period for a month. and 15th may was my last day at last company.
Sir, I am very stressful. Is there any hope regarding my next mahadasa of rahu. (If transition is so depressive then next 18 years how i will mange?)
I need some light.Is it end of my career?