Marriage delay or denied?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Gurusoul

Marriage delay or denied?

Post by Gurusoul »

Please check if she has marriage yoga and when..how will be married life.
28 feb 1980, 7:41 am, jaipur(rajasthan)
Sujit

Re: Marriage delay or denied?

Post by Sujit »

Gurusoul,

Her chart is very challenging for marriage...

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Thank you Sujit jee, can you please explain more....any remedies?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

I have given explanation earlier.
Except for Moon all planets are connected to dusthana which makes the planet tainted and weak.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Yes you said -

Marriage is stressful and challenging for her chart.
During last quarter of 2018 you can hope for proposals.

We are getting proposals at present also but not a right match. Is it possible to check if during last quarter of 2018 we will get the right one and marriage will be performed. Any remedies for getting married and a happy married life according to her chart
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

how sure are you about the time of birth ,slight change in tob will change the lagna.pl.give certain past events for verifying her birth time.if birth time is correct there is jup and sat delay.so max delay of 33 years.at present she is running sat antatrdasa ,so fair chance of getting married after sep 2018 .has she faced any problems during the year 1998 to 2000
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

if tob is taken as 7.35 am lagna is aquarius ,was ant proposals received during the years 2005 to 2009, at present she is running jup antardasa from 2016 feb ,so she might be facing lot of of stress ,worries etc .
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Yes if tob is 7:40 then lagn is aquarius with sun, budh, ketu in first house. I have heard with these planets in first house person will be longer in height and dark complexion..gets up early always ...she has fair color, gets up around 8...average height 5.5'...with this time venus is in 2nd and jupiter is in 7th..again with these planets person could get married early.

If tob is 7:41 then lagn is pisces with sun budh ketu in 12th.her characterstics matches with that..

She got engaged in 2011 but on wedding day itself disputes happened and marriage ceremony didnt perform. Yea she ia worried and deppressed. Please you suggest what time best matches to these characterstics and shed some light on chart with remedies.thanks