Birthchart reading (Vedic)

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

RedSparrow

Birthchart reading (Vedic)

Post by RedSparrow »

I'm posting this again to understand my birthchart from Vedic perspective.

My birth details:

July, 01, 1991
Time Of Birth: Since I was abandoned as a baby, my adoptive parents don't have the necessary paperwork for me to provide that information. But I have a hunch, that I was born around 10 AM. Obviously it's not a fact, it's only a feeling I have. So if you can try using this time as well, please do.
City/Country: Hyderabad, India.

From what I know, my Moon is in Dhanishta Nakshatra. Capricorn and Aquarius cusp. I'm born on a day where the sign changes during noon. Before noon it's in Capricorn and after it's in Aquarius. So keeping that and the fact that I don't know my birth time in mind, it's difficult to say where I fall. But from my own understanding I gravitate more toward Capricorn, somewhere between Dhanishta pada 1 and 2.

Can you please shine some light on my life, from love-life to career and anything that can be found. I'm in the midst of re-evaluating my life, especially regarding my career which I'm clueless about as of now. I'm also getting over a heartbreak right now, it's been really painful, I thought this person was the love of my life. As cheesy as that sounds can you please shine some light on whether there is love in my future and when would I encounter it.

Thanks a lot!
Pem

Re: Birthchart reading (Vedic)

Post by Pem »

Hello Redsparrow
It is of paramount importance to know the accurate time of birth or else it will
be guesswork. Garbage In - Garbage Out.
The only information is the Moon sign which you say is correct and the Dasha periods.
You are now going through the Jupiter MahaDasha which commenced in April 2013 and
will last for 16 years and appears to be giving mediocre results, due to certain drawbacks,
except for the fact it is in its sign of exaltation. So it may help in money matters, job,
etc.
But on the love side of your life you have expect ups and downs as the significators are
not well placed or weak, and as a result could bring adverse results at intermittent periods of
dashas/bukthis.
This is the only advice I can give with the limited inaccurate information.
You may seek vedic spiritual remedial measures to give you comprehensive cover as the ascendant
is not clearly known. If you believe, then please come back and further spiritual guidance can be
given which will alleviate negativities in the chart to a great extent.
I really know you feel inside and you have my sympathies.
I hope this will help you find more light in your life s path.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
RedSparrow

Post by RedSparrow »

Thanks a lot.

Jupiter Mahadasha seems a little scary. I guess things in my life that have panned out the way that they have kind of make sense.

I have a few doubts I would like you to clarify.

You mentioned that on the love side the significators are not well placed or weak. Can you please explain and expand on this.

You also mentioned that as a result that could bring adverse results at intermittent periods of Dashas/Buktis. Can you please explain what this means and expand on it as well.

Thanks again.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello redsparrow
Regret - my time is very limited.
Pls consult a good high street astrologer with accurate tob details.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
RedSparrow

Post by RedSparrow »

Well, like I mentioned there's no way of finding out my accurate tob. But thank you anyway, I do appreciate whatever you could share.