Terrified for health

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Starcrossed

Terrified for health

Post by Starcrossed »

:( The last couple of months have been the most trying time for me. Acute menstrual bleeding started on June 27th. Bled for a total of almost a month and a half. Many ER visits and gynocologist visits, finally now stopped it with high dose birth control pills. Side effects on these pills were not pleasant. Nausea, high anxiety, hot flashes, depression and weepiness. I am afraid what happens when I get to the last pill around Aug 16-17th. Will I encounter gushing blood again? I’m severely anemic to begin with. Am supplementing iron and B12. Have no idea where my blood levels are at right now. I am afraid of the upcoming eclipse and harsh transits. I have been avoiding ablation surgery due to wanting children in near future. If surgery isn’t seen in my near future than I hope this means my current medical intervention will be successful. Please anyone see what is possible? I dont want surgery and definitely don’t want another episode where I bleed out.

April-29-1983
12:58 pm daylight savings
Montreal, quebec
Pem

Re: Terrified for health

Post by Pem »

Hello starcrossed
The present planetary period is not conducive for well being and
if you believe in Vedic Spiritual remedial measures, these harmful
effects can be alleviated if done seriously and in faithfully.

Please come back if you are able to take such action after reading
my post on Mantras for Planets in this forum - the very first topic.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

Thank you Pem. I didn't even get a notification for a reply. I just happened to log in. Do you by chance see when it would improve completely? I will take a look at the mantras also. It has stopped for now due to these pills but really holding onto my breath as to what will happen when I stop taking them to let the monthly menses come.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello starcrossed
You ve been around on this forum for some time and should know that only for a
PM you will be notified but not otherwise on the open forum.
This problem occurred during the eclipse and the fullmoon which was a very inauspicious time.
Yes, there are malefics causing harm and you must pray, do poojas, mantras to them :
viz: Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu & Jupiter
Further the lord of lagna is weak which is the Moon and is in a fallen sign. So also strengthen
this Benefic from who you require much help in the monthly cycle, and especially around Full Moon
time.
You probably may have had irregularities in the past and some times it could flare up. Now you know the
weakness so take spiritual measures to strengthen same.
Also take medical guidance from good gynaecologists or endocrinologists and you will be guided to the
right physicians at the right time with the help from the divine once you start seriously asking for their
help.
Your doctors will know how to wean you out of the pills. So do not be terrified once you are on the right guided path.
I hope this helps.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

You are very right. Been here for awhile but somehow my email filters them. Sometimes I get them in inbox, sometimes they disappear into junk mail. Very inconvenient but I’m glad I came back to check cause I felt urged to do so.

This comforts me to know that all will be right when I take action to strengthen my moon. I am use to heavy menses but this unique situation has me really shaken. I pray for things to return to normal soon and I continue to work with my gynaecologist. Thank you again sir.
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

Dear Pem, I was wondering what is the difference between the mantra you posted for the Moon and this mantra?

‘Om shram sreem shraum sah chandraya namah’

Thank you.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Starcrossed wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:59 am Dear Pem, I was wondering what is the difference between the mantra you posted for the Moon and this mantra?

‘Om shram sreem shraum sah chandraya namah’

Thank you.
Hello starcrossed
I have given the best : a CLASSIC - and its meaning.
I use it.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello Starcrossed,
Your health problem is due to serious affliction in your horoscope.
You follow the method mentioned in the link for 2months.
You will be alright.You have to avoid all nonveg items and milk products.
This is called veganism..Veganism means avoiding all animal products.
You have to avoid milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,cheese,icecreams etc
for 2months.
Though the link mentions that the method is useful for Tinnitus,
it actually works against so many other diseases.
You will see difference in 20days itself..But better to follow for 2months,
so as to remove toxins from deep corners in your body.

https://www.ayurvedatreatments.co.in/ay ... r-tinnitus

ok.
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

kumrao99 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:41 pm Hello Starcrossed,
Your health problem is due to serious affliction in your horoscope.
You follow the method mentioned in the link for 2months.
You will be alright.You have to avoid all nonveg items and milk products.
This is called veganism..Veganism means avoiding all animal products.
You have to avoid milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,cheese,icecreams etc
for 2months.
Though the link mentions that the method is useful for Tinnitus,
it actually works against so many other diseases.
You will see difference in 20days itself..But better to follow for 2months,
so as to remove toxins from deep corners in your body.

https://www.ayurvedatreatments.co.in/ay ... r-tinnitus

ok.

Thank you for this. I just now seen this message. Here is what happened. Bleeding didn't even stop till I tried acupuncture on August 30th, same day I stopped the birth control pills due to side effects. Now I'm left with the imbalance effect of the birth control pills on my brain. It did something to me mentally. Usually I can take something positive someone said and hang onto it for dear life. That's how I survived most of my sade sati. Now because I am imbalanced further, I can't even hang onto the positive much. My brain seems fixated on the suffering. Then suddenly yesterday I remember 4 months back in a package made by my herbalist he wanted me to take something to naturally raise my serotonin called 5htp. I never did take it because I had to deal with my bleeding. Now i'm wondering if healing will only take place after I start taking it and Jupiter is helping me see that now that it's moving into Scorpio. I'm just in a fearful state right now and fear taking anything due to that stupid doctor who gave me birth control pills back on July 28th. through genetics testing I was told I have a low COMT gene which means I make high dopamine (causes anxiety but very sharp creativity/memory) and low serotonin. I just need the confidence to take it and not fear that something destructive will happen to me. Please any encouragement would be a lifesaver. literally. CAn't deal with the negativity anymore. Yesterday was the most horrifying day in my household due to my mental state and everyone ganged up on me rather than be supportive which threw me into a traumatic state. This was a surprise as this usually doesn't happen so something obstructive was happening in the sky. I've dealt with healing from a brain injury for 5 years and maybe it's the right time to take action now?? I am forever grateful for a reply.