When Will My Wife be able to Travel Abroad

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ShanS2019k

When Will My Wife be able to Travel Abroad

Post by ShanS2019k »

Hello Guys,

few months ago I got married to my wife in a different country (India). I live in the US and I immediately sponsored her. So I was wondering if Astrology can help me to find out when will I See my wife again and when will she be able to travel To the US.

(Married in Different country due to culture and religious purposes)

Her birth details:

Dec 13 1995
11 PM
Rahon, India

If Above Location is Unavailable, “Jalandhar, India” may be used because it’s close to this small town.

At the time of this post I am in New York City and it’s 6:35 PM
I’ll really appreciate any insights,
Thank You Guys
Sujit

Re: When Will My Wife be able to Travel Abroad

Post by Sujit »

Current time is not favorable for marriage, home, job and married life but can give chances for relocation.
Some developments on travel is possible during August.
Keep patience with problems till end of September.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
ShanS2019k

Re: When Will My Wife be able to Travel Abroad

Post by ShanS2019k »

Sujit wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:24 am Current time is not favorable for marriage, home, job and married life but can give chances for relocation.
Some developments on travel is possible during August.
Keep patience with problems till end of September.
- Sujit
Hi Sujit,
I know I replied bit late. It’s because of seperation With my wife and having no guidance about when I will see her again. I lost all my hope. However I have an update. Her case is approved by the USA Immigration on Oct 15. So first and the longest step is done. There are 2 more steps to go now. Now I wish if you could see how are her stars right now. And what do you think I would see her. It’s really painful to stay away from loved ones and having no hope when I can see her again.
Thanks Sujit.