Career prospects

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

angel_30

Career prospects

Post by angel_30 »

Hi. Can anyone tell me if I have any scope for job? I have appeared in many interviews but always miss out on the final list by a few marks. My birth details are

D.o.b. - 30.01.1986
Time of birth - 19.15
Placed of birth - Ludhiana, punjab, India
Sujit

Re: Career prospects

Post by Sujit »

angel_30 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 am Hi. Can anyone tell me if I have any scope for job? I have appeared in many interviews but always miss out on the final list by a few marks. My birth details are

D.o.b. - 30.01.1986
Time of birth - 19.15
Your mercury is combust of the Sun in the 6th causes problems with job. Current maha dasa lord Rahu is placed in 9th house of sub period lord Mars.
This is unfavorable combination of ruling lords bring stress to self, parents and spoils home atmosphere. It can bring unfavorable travels and change of place. There will be some hope during November but some hurdles will be there to deliver a job. Be active in this period.
Overall, the obstacles in the chart would start clearing from March 2019 onwards.
Send me feedback.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
angel_30

Re: Career prospects

Post by angel_30 »

Sujit wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 pm
angel_30 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 am Hi. Can anyone tell me if I have any scope for job? I have appeared in many interviews but always miss out on the final list by a few marks. My birth details are

D.o.b. - 30.01.1986
Time of birth - 19.15
Your mercury is combust of the Sun in the 6th causes problems with job. Current maha dasa lord Rahu is placed in 9th house of sub period lord Mars.
This is unfavorable combination of ruling lords bring stress to self, parents and spoils home atmosphere. It can bring unfavorable travels and change of place. There will be some hope during November but some hurdles will be there to deliver a job. Be active in this period.
Overall, the obstacles in the chart would start clearing from March 2019 onwards.
Send me feedback.
-Sujit
Hello sir
I would like to inform that with God's grace and constant prayers, i got a very good job in September in Canada. I travelled out of country as well but everything turned out fine. I was skeptical due to your prediction but I believe God helped me sail through all the troubles that my chart predicted as told by you. Thanks a lot for the reply.