When does property issues get settled ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Ramachandra

When does property issues get settled ?

Post by Ramachandra »

Dear all
My father expired on 20/ May/ 2017. There is a residential plot in his name . I have 2 elder sister's and one younger sister. All are married including me. My sister's are not willing to give that residential plot for me. They are demanding some money to release their right on that property. My mother is also favouring her daughters. But I have sacrificed lot on financial matters during their marriage and my childhood, understanding that after their responsibilities got over , all the remaining assets will be for me.we have also paid dowry during my sister's marriage. Now after.my fathers death, they are demanding some huge amount of cash to settle the issue of this property. I am reluctant to give it as my father has not contributed to that residential plot and it is me who has paid Rs 80000 for paper works . But the asset is in my father's name. Now what should I do to get this property. Shall I wait for 5 to 6 years , so that all the dust gets settled down and they will come forward willingly to give this asset to me or Shall I pay some Money by negotiating and get the things settled down right now. Please somebody guide me. I am getting my veins tearing day by day, I have lost all enthusiasm in life.
My birth details are as follows.
Date of birth: 22/12/2012 Friday
Time :00:05 Min (I.e on 21st midnight past 05 min)
place, Mysore, Karnataka.
Birth star : Punarvasu.
Moon sign:Gemini
Lagna/ Ascendant: Virgo.

Please please some body read my horoscope and suggest me suitable remedy.
Pem

Re: When does property issues get settled ?

Post by Pem »

Hello Ramachandra
In my opinion for a matter of this sort, I request you to equally share the proceeds of
the sale of property after deducting expenses. You may also consider asking your solicitor
to add any interest according to the law of the land to the money you put out (Rs80,000/-)which
you should be entitled to as if your investment spent on paperwork.
There is no need for astrology in these family matters because all brothers and sisters are entitled
to an equal share of assets from parents, or according to the law of the land.
So, you need to sit down and have a serious talk with family members and ask them what they will
be agreeable to to sort out this matter in a dignified way and keeping peaceful family ties. I am
sure they will be agreeable to this proposal as it is the most justified way in settling this matter.
You seem to have been blessed more than the others with your capacity to help in time of need.
So continue to be honest and justified in all matters you do and you will be happy, content and will
prosper. Remember all four of you came from the same mother and father.
I hope this will help you not trying to tear yourself unnecessarily apart and moving forward.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

PS: I meant to ask if you were born in 2012 or is it a mistake ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Ramachandra

Post by Ramachandra »

Sorry, my date of birth is 22/12/1972. It is a mistake that I have entered wrong. It was typing mistake. I am so much confused and not able to concentrate on my work. So much disturbed.
Pem

Post by Pem »

I had doubt re the date of birth. This has no bearing on my guidance with dob that was given.
I have concluded with the guidance given.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**