Past life, sucess/lucky and marriage details

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

skywriter

Re: Past life, sucess/lucky and marriage details

Post by skywriter »

Gratitude for reading this, I feel very happy, just wanted to know about my love life now, I have not had any sexual relationship or any long term relationship. Something highlighted about this?
Pem

Post by Pem »

skywriter wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:22 pm Gratitude for reading this, I feel very happy, just wanted to know about my love life now, I have not had any sexual relationship or any long term relationship. Something highlighted about this?
Hello skywriter
The chart does not show a strong passion in this area.
But being aware of this, you have the choice to either step up passion or do as you feel.
There is a possibility of meeting similar people who would like companionship in life and
who think the same way.
Its up to you to do what pleases you and your happiness in the natural way
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

skywriter wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:22 pm Hi again!

This is my vedic chart

It is possible to see if the accident that happened to me in November of 2015 has connection with the natal chart. I do not talk much, some people say I'm very closed, I don't know if this has to do with my family, I'm very intelligent, in relationships I've never had a long, I think I'll never get married (and really I do not want it). Is there any astrological explanation for this?

Hello skywriter,

Did the accident happen on 12 or 19 Nov 2015?
This was when the transit nodes were conjunct natal nodes of your birthchart in Nov 2015.

So though it wasnt a really negative event it was marked also due to dasa factors.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
skywriter

Post by skywriter »

RishiRahul wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:25 pm

This is my vedic chart

It is possible to see if the accident that happened to me in November of 2015 has connection with the natal chart. I do not talk much, some people say I'm very closed, I don't know if this has to do with my family, I'm very intelligent, in relationships I've never had a long, I think I'll never get married (and really I do not want it). Is there any astrological explanation for this?

Hello skywriter,

This was when the transit nodes were conjunct natal nodes of your birthchart in Nov 2015.

So though it wasnt a really negative event it was marked also due to dasa factors.

RishiRahul
Thanks for your answer. My accident happened on 3 November of 2015, in the afternoon
Last edited by skywriter on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
skywriter

Post by skywriter »

Pem wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:04 pm
skywriter wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:22 pm Gratitude for reading this, I feel very happy, just wanted to know about my love life now, I have not had any sexual relationship or any long term relationship. Something highlighted about this?
Hello skywriter
The chart does not show a strong passion in this area.
But being aware of this, you have the choice to either step up passion or do as you feel.
There is a possibility of meeting similar people who would like companionship in life and
who think the same way.
Its up to you to do what pleases you and your happiness in the natural way
Regards
Thank you very much for the answer, I've had 3 relationships in my entire life, the last one (if I can call the four dating), it was a long distance relationship, it was the longest in relation to the other 3 in which there was a physical relationship, but we were very different, she of the solar sign in Taurus, with ascendant in Taurus, while I am of Aquarius, with ascendant in Aries. It lasted 1 year and 5 months, it ended in December 2017 because she demanded attention from me and did not want to pay attention to me, she was the only person with whom I dedicated myself to lead a life to two
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

This is my vedic chart

Hello skywriter,

RishiRahul
So the accident happened on the 3rd. November 2016, as confirmed by you.
Yes, you are intelligent,innovative too, and cautious as regards speaking up as you have strong sense of values and a mind of your own.

Your atmakaraka moon is exalted, and its aspects, being a lot reasons for much of the above.

As long you get married to one who doesnt have an afflicted moon you will be fine in marriage.
And after about a year you will feel better from this August and onwards.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Anyways the accident in Nov 2016 has connection with the chart, also in the long term in some way.
skywriter

Post by skywriter »

RishiRahul wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:57 am

This is my vedic chart

Hello skywriter,

RishiRahul
So the accident happened on the 3rd. November 2016, as confirmed by you.
Yes, you are intelligent,innovative too, and cautious as regards speaking up as you have strong sense of values and a mind of your own.

Your atmakaraka moon is exalted, and its aspects, being a lot reasons for much of the above.

As long you get married to one who doesnt have an afflicted moon you will be fine in marriage.
And after about a year you will feel better from this August and onwards.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Anyways the accident in Nov 2016 has connection with the chart, also in the long term in some way.
The year was 2015 dear RishiRahul
Thanks for your reply, good blessings :D
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Hello,

Sorry for the last line mentioning 2016 was a typo.
This forum doesnt have an edit feature like the others......

RishiRahul