Success in Job Interviews

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Logan

Success in Job Interviews

Post by Logan »

Respected Astrologers,

DOB:29th,March 1989

Time:7.45am

Place,Hyderabad,India

Male,currently living and struggling in USA.

After a lot of effort, hard work and difficulty,I was successful in every round and able to complete my interview process in the month of June.I recently interviewed for 2 companies.The interview process started in 1st week of May and concluded in 2nd week of June.I haven't received my result yet.

I request the learned astrologers to please help me understand based on my horoscope and current transit if I will successful in securing my job.

I have struggled for 2 years without a decent job and income and securing this job is the key to overcoming a lot of problems in my life.

Please guide me.

Thank you.
Logan.
Sujit

Re: Success in Job Interviews

Post by Sujit »

Logan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:49 am Respected Astrologers,

DOB:29th,March 1989

Time:7.45am

Place,Hyderabad,India

Male,currently living and struggling in USA.

After a lot of effort, hard work and difficulty,I was successful in every round and able to complete my interview process in the month of June.I recently interviewed for 2 companies.The interview process started in 1st week of May and concluded in 2nd week of June.I haven't received my result yet.

I request the learned astrologers to please help me understand based on my horoscope and current transit if I will successful in securing my job.

I have struggled for 2 years without a decent job and income and securing this job is the key to overcoming a lot of problems in my life.

Please guide me.

Thank you.
Logan.
Logan,
Your current sub period lord Moon is weak and debilitated in the dusthana causes delay and hurdles in landing the job.
Next sub period of chart ruler Mars will bring chances for job from October onwards.
Current time can bring some concern related to mother, home and property.
Send me feedback.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Logan

Re: Success in Job Interviews

Post by Logan »

Hi Sujit,

Thank you for the reply.

You are absolutely correct.It did create a lot of delays from 15th june onwards.Eventually,I got rejected after going through the entire interview process.I got the rejection call on 24th July.

=Logan