Difficulty seeking new employment

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

devi25

Difficulty seeking new employment

Post by devi25 »

Hi All

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I have been having difficulty in finding a new job. It has come to the point of utter frustration. Since September last year I have attended interviews for 5-6 roles. Most of these interviews went well. I had gone through the entire recruitment process for a few. In some instances, I was even taken on tour of the building and introduced to my would be colleagues. All these opportunities result in nothing. To be honest, I just never hear back. Prior to September, I was not even being invited to interviews.

I have never had difficulty in seeking employment prior to the commencement of my current role in late 2014. I used to pick, choose and refuse job offers. I am quite qualified and have quite good experience. I really don't know what to do. I have done everything short of stand on the side of the road handing out my CV.

Please provide some insight if possible:

25 September 1989
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards ,

Devi
devi25

Re: Difficulty seeking new employment

Post by devi25 »

Hi All

Please assist.

Regards ,
Devi
Sujit

Re: Difficulty seeking new employment

Post by Sujit »

Devi,

you are in the unfavorable sub period of Rahu placed in 2nd house of the Saturn is likely to bring obstacles and delay in landing a job.
Current time is unfavorable for mother, home, property, vehicles. There can be travels and change of place in coming months.
You can consider learning one year course..

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit