Venus jupiter conjunction in 7th. Good or bad

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Gurusoul

Venus jupiter conjunction in 7th. Good or bad

Post by Gurusoul »

What could be the effects on married life for a scorpio ascendent male having jupiter (27.27°) and venus (6.19°) in 7th. In navamsa (pisces ascendent) jupiter and rahu (26.43°) is in 7th whereas venus is in 12th?
anjshesha

Re: Venus jupiter conjunction in 7th. Good or bad

Post by anjshesha »

For scorpio lagna, jupiter and venus in 7th house is a malefic combination. It may have created a Raj Yoga technically but will give mixed results.

Jupiter being the 2nd and 5th lord is an absolute benefic but weakly placed in the house of Taurus. Where as though venus is constituting a Malavya Yoga and also being the 12th lord gives malefic results rather than Raj Yoga.
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Thanks anjshesha, hows the placement of these planets in navamsa.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Gurusoul wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 pm What could be the effects on married life for a scorpio ascendent male having jupiter (27.27°) and venus (6.19°) in 7th. In navamsa (pisces ascendent) jupiter and rahu (26.43°) is in 7th whereas venus is in 12th?
There is no issues with wide conjunction of Jupiter and Venus. This is good for moving in southeast direction.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Gurusoul

Post by Gurusoul »

Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 pm
Gurusoul wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 pm What could be the effects on married life for a scorpio ascendent male having jupiter (27.27°) and venus (6.19°) in 7th. In navamsa (pisces ascendent) jupiter and rahu (26.43°) is in 7th whereas venus is in 12th?
There is no issues with wide conjunction of Jupiter and Venus. This is good for moving in southeast direction.
- Sujit
Thanks Sujit jee, can you please see if my sister has marriage in her chart. Saturn from seventh house is aspecting venus in first house, though venus is in 2nd in chalit. 28 feb 1980, 7:41 am, jaipur(rajasthan)
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Marriage is stressful and challenging for her chart. Mangal in leo brings the incidence of conflicts in marriage, relationships, profession and health concern. Her current time is ruled by job lord Jupiter in Leo causes stress and obstacles to her job with conflicts changes and losses.
Time till end of September is challenging for job, proposals and relationships.
During last quarter of 2018 you can hope for proposals.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit