Tarot as a career?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Runa

Tarot as a career?

Post by Runa »

I am very interested in herbs, like ayurvedic and other eastern herbs the west doesn't know about. Creating pure medicine from earth. Looking within for the remedies that ail us. I love astrology, and I am very sensitive, intuitive, and I think I may have some psychic ability. I have a deep need, very deep to have contact with the divine, for guidance on how to help people. I worry about money but this is what my heart is telling me. Will I be able to have a successful career in Tarot/psychic fields? Do I have any affinity for spiritual work? I am also male to female transgender. Not really male or female. Also both. I feel different than everyone else..

my birth info:
runa tresno
may 8 1992
12:11 pm
fort lauderdale, florida
holy cross hospital

blood type: b rhd pos

thank you
anjshesha

Re: Tarot as a career?

Post by anjshesha »

The planetary combinations in the chart highlights a strong mental capacity. Mercury s placement in the 10th along with Dhana karaka sun shows good analytical skills. So with good meditation and knowledge you can pursue the path of a psychic counsellor.
1nluv

Re: Tarot as a career?

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Runa! I don't know how experienced you are with giving Tarot readings, but as the moderator of this board's Tarot forum, I'd like to invite you to post your own thread and offer free tarot readings there. It will help you to determine if it's something you want to do as a way to help people, and as a way to connect with the divine. It will also help you figure out if it's something you can do for a living. I hope to see you there.