Will I be able to cross final hurdle ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mm82100

Will I be able to cross final hurdle ?

Post by mm82100 »

Hello to one and all,

I have visa appointment on 3rd july for my student visa for Masters course(management related) in germany.

I wanted to know if everything will go well and will i end up getting visa ? Are the transits/dasas in the next 3-4 months favourable for me ?

I got admission, loan, etc. in time, however I am getting extremely anxious and nervous as to how things will turn out for visa. :cry: :cry: :cry: Somehow I feel that I will not be able to cross the final hurdle as I have faced several last-minute disappointments till now in my career/education :cry: :cry:

I have been working out to go abroad for above studies from last 2-3 years and have absolutely no idea/plan what to do if i am not able to go for my education this time.

D.O.B : - 3rd May, 1987 (Male)
Time of Birth : - 7:19 AM (Morning) Birth Time Accurate
Daylight saving not applicable
Place of Birth :- Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, India

I request _/\_ the learned members here to please shed some light as I am getting very very uneasy/stressed about this.

-mm82100
anjshesha

Re: Will I be able to cross final hurdle ?

Post by anjshesha »

As per your horoscope, the present dasha period and transit are both favorable, hence their shouldn't be any delay or complication.
mm82100

Re: Will I be able to cross final hurdle ?

Post by mm82100 »

Dear anjsheshaji,

thank you so much for your response.

The primary reason for my uneasiness is because there have been sudden changes in visa application process which has lots of uncertainty with regards to process which will be followed, docs to be submitted, how will the application be evaluated, etc.

I really hope everything works out as I do not want to disappoint my parents who have really worked hard for me and i do not want to disappoint them anymore. I really pray _/\_ to GOD I am able to give them a peaceful and comfortable life which i have always envisioned for them.

-mm82100