marriage prediction

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

nrd1989

marriage prediction

Post by nrd1989 »

I was born on 25th December 1989 5 am in Mumbai.Can astrology predict when will I get married? Also from where my spouse will be from?
anjshesha

Re: marriage prediction

Post by anjshesha »

The placement of Mercury/Rahu is not that good for marriage. In this period the choices available will have conflicts and hence it would be advisable to match the charts through a good astrologer and only then agree for the marriage. There is a good chance of getting married from this year end and till end 2022. It would be better to get married in the dasha bhukti of Mercury/Jupiter which will start by June 2020
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

nrd1989 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:07 pm I was born on 25th December 1989 5 am in Mumbai.Can astrology predict when will I get married? Also from where my spouse will be from?
You are in the major period of Mercury and sub period of Rahu.
Current time looks stressful for self, job, health and marriage proposals till end of September.
Take care of job. There can be unexpected developments in job.

Things are comparatively better from October onwards for marriage proposals.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Ridhi

Post by Ridhi »

Sir please could you predict about my marriage and career? When will I get married? Will I have a love marriage or arrange marriage? My birth details are 23rd December 1989 2:29 am Delhi. Will I get married to my childhood friend Sanket Bansal 4th January 1990 7:55 am Delhi. Also fashion designing a good career for me ? Will I be able to start my own fashion label?