Career Dilemma Please Guide

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

raj123

Career Dilemma Please Guide

Post by raj123 »

Respected astrologers I am an engineering graduate and left my job 1 year ago in mid 2017 to prepare for MBA entrance tests, unfortunately the results of those tests were not up to the mark. So I did not take admission this year and decided to repeat the tests for better chances.Right now I am also appearing for govt. sector and banking sector exams. Please guide me with your analysis whether there is any chance of getting a job through such exams this year because otherwise I will have to go for MBA next year with whatever marks I score. Please help me with your guidance as I am in a crucial juncture in my career. Thanks in advance and God bless you all. DOB 18 July 1993, Time: 11:52 am Place: Howrah, West Bengal
anjshesha

Re: Career Dilemma Please Guide

Post by anjshesha »

This year end and till next year mid, you have an excellent chance to get through both your MBA examinations and also through Govt. Sector exams. Put your full effort and you will see good results. In your chart both Saturn and Mercury are retrograde in motion. They make you a very timid person with good intent. You need to gain confidence and attend the entrance exams. Good Luck.
Sujit

Re: Career Dilemma Please Guide

Post by Sujit »

raj123 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:32 am Respected astrologers I am an engineering graduate and left my job 1 year ago in mid 2017 to prepare for MBA entrance tests, unfortunately the results of those tests were not up to the mark. So I did not take admission this year and decided to repeat the tests for better chances.Right now I am also appearing for govt. sector and banking sector exams. Please guide me with your analysis whether there is any chance of getting a job through such exams this year because otherwise I will have to go for MBA next year with whatever marks I score. Please help me with your guidance as I am in a crucial juncture in my career. Thanks in advance and God bless you all. DOB 18 July 1993, Time: 11:52 am Place: Howrah, West Bengal
Your maha dasa lord Saturn is placed in own house is favorable for passing competitive exams.
Current sub period lord Jupiter is placed in 12th is causing delay and challenges to your efforts.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit