My birth chart

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

akshardham

My birth chart

Post by akshardham »

Female,
30/09/1996,
Karwar, Karnataka India
7:30 am
Does my future hold anything big like fame or notable success?
Can you tell me more about my personality? My strengths and weaknesses.
Thanks in advance! :)

I'm currently facing a lot of problems with my friends and I'm very frustrated. To add to it, I'm unsure about my career though I'm on the verge of finishing my graduation. I'm not sure about my career path, success and social life. Hence, these questions.
Sujit

Re: My birth chart

Post by Sujit »

akshardham wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:32 pm Female,
30/09/1996,
Karwar, Karnataka India
7:30 am
Does my future hold anything big like fame or notable success?
Can you tell me more about my personality? My strengths and weaknesses.
Thanks in advance! :)

I'm currently facing a lot of problems with my friends and I'm very frustrated. To add to it, I'm unsure about my career though I'm on the verge of finishing my graduation. I'm not sure about my career path, success and social life. Hence, these questions.
Mercury and 11th house rules friends. In birth chart Mercury is placed in 12th house of the Sun is afflicted by Rahu and planet Moon in the difficult 8th house of Mars is weak by debilitation. The position of friends are not good. They will be less benefit from them and could also bring trouble.
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hariomvedic

Re: My birth chart

Post by Hariomvedic »

Namaste sujit
For fame worship sun planet daily . Donate article related to mars planet also worship lord hanuman on tuesday .
Shubh mangal