How are personalized daily/weekly predictions written

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

jmeterdude

How are personalized daily/weekly predictions written

Post by jmeterdude »

Hi.

I am a newbie to astrology. I am interested in knowing how the personalized weekly/daily predictions are made? This is for the Vedic astrology or specifically the south Indian vedic astrology.

I have read many a books but I don't see anywhere any mention of how the daily/weekly predictions are made from a person's DOB, TOB & POB.

Any pointers or any books which might have relevant information would also be of great help.

Thank you in advance.
deepastro

Re: How are personalized daily/weekly predictions written

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

Congratulations on learning astrology, Now your question is how daily or weekly predictions are made.

First of all -All the acharya, panditji,newspaper column predicting weekly forecast based on moon or sun sign is the biggest fraud of all times-Imagining 1/12 population of the world will have same results.

If you still want to do it then take the position of moon/Sun in different nakshtras and make result and do generalised(Fraud ) predictions.

If you are serious about learning astrology then learn from classic way and then you can pin point events in one's life.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
jmeterdude

Post by jmeterdude »

Deep ji.

What is the classic way. Can you please elaborate?
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

There are few ways to learn astrology best one is through a teacher as what you will learn from different books in 2 year-Same amount of knowledge a good teacher can deliver you in 2 days.

Moreover a good teacher will not only help you predict by technique or Sutra but he will make you a master by his continuous efforts, rest all depends on you how much hard work you put in this field.

Good pointers to identify a good teacher-
Do not go to udemy or any online youtuber course offering crash course of 10-15 days -(Biggest mistake you will ever make).These people only need money.
Try to find a teacher who constantly act as a mentor for your learning growth over a longer period rather than collecting a certificate from renowned astrologer.(most of renowned astrologer are good in marketing not predictions trust me i have seen lot of them, The good ones are either not interested in even meeting people or nobody actually knows about them).

Have a look at all the predictions i have made on this forum but i never go on and blast on fb or youtube(Most of my friends don't even know i know astrology as well) because that is not why i learned astrology.The main purpose of astrology is to help yourself by constantly gaining knowledge and get a state of awareness around you.

I do teach astrology but only if your chart supports and certain permitted conditions as laid by Maharishi Prashara.

Hope this small guideline helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
jmeterdude

Post by jmeterdude »

Thank you for your guidelines.

It is indeed really difficult to a good mentor to teach.

thank you again.