Breakup anxiety

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

buddhabellies

Breakup anxiety

Post by buddhabellies »

i just got out of a long term relationship with someone I thought I would be with forever. I haven’t haven’t spoken to him in a month now and I am proactive in moving on as I have blocked his number to prevent him from coming back or reaching out to me again. But I’ve been feeling pressure and anxiety to settle down. Are marriage and children meant to be in my future? I am actively trying to move on and improve myself now but I’m worried it will never happen for me. Thank you so much in advance.
Attachments
6920AA28-8E4C-4878-AD4A-F021EC17AF46.jpeg
6920AA28-8E4C-4878-AD4A-F021EC17AF46.jpeg (689.51 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
deepastro

Re: Breakup anxiety

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

As You are going through period of planetary positions where all the negative combinations started creeping in 5th house which represents (Intelligence, love life, grandfather, Education) This house is suffering, This all started in January this year but burst out in March. You must also had break in education before and some related troubles.

Situation is not bad as it seems due to lot of positive factors your question is weather marriage and children is in future the answer is yes as house and lord responsible for this has strength and will deliver results, 2019 Jan you will mark very successful career wise and Mid of 2019 you are going to find someone and new relationship will start till then concentrate on your career as new work is about to come very soon.

Practice yoga everyday as it energises chakra in body and keep all the negativity out. Hope this small analysis helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Hello Deepanshu,

Thank you so much for your response and your positive affirmations, it makes me very happy to hear. I haven’t been feeling like myself for a while but you have granted me much needed hope and positivity.

I want to mention that I did get pregnant with my ex around this time last year but was unable to give birth. I am still devastated about losing the baby. I am wondering if this was the child you see in my chart or will I have another chance at conceiving again?

I already feel like my career may be moving in the right direction just as you mentioned. I am excelling at work right now and my supervisor praises me for my hard work and informed me recently that she would like to promote me in the near future. However, I have interviewed for a lucrative position at another company a month ago and am waiting for a second interview. Perhaps that will be the new job in 2019.
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

Regarding conceiving and child birth again it is 5th house which manage relationships and love life as coming from different background i thought kids not possible without marriage but yes as last year you were running so many negative influence on 5th house child birth was not possible may be with remedies you could have lower the trouble and negativity you have gone through or at least you knew what is coming up so plan better.

Anyhow yes kids are possible but require remedial measures to remove negativity of 5th house for starters start wearing yellow thread(Cotton) around stomach-How to wear it-Take a white color cotton thread-Search in google Janeu.

1) Apply turmeric powder to this thread.
2) A night before dip this thread in a mixture of honey,rose water and Unboiled milk, saffron and Turmeric.
3 ) Next morning after shower-pray to your ancestors and show this thread to Sun.
4) Wear it around stomach.
5) Remove it every time when you go to washroom.

Try to become vegetarian on Thursdays and no alchol or smoking.
donate yellow color fruit such as banana or sweets in to any religious place on thursday. You will automatically see the difference in few weeks regarding your personality outlook and luck as well.

Hope this helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Thank you so much for your time and help. I will look into Janeu.
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Hi Deepanshu,

I just want to let you know that your reading was amazingly accurate and just as you predicted. In January 2019, I will begin my new position as a team leader in my work unit. I am transitioning into my new duties right now. You said I will meet someone in the middle of 2019. I am still not over my previous relationship and I am still struggling with moving on. However, I am looking forward to beginning this new chapter of my career. Thank you so much for your help.
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Hi Deepanshu,

I just want to let you know that your reading was amazingly accurate and just as you predicted. In January 2019, I will begin my new position as a team leader in my work unit. I am transitioning into my new duties right now. You said I will meet someone in the middle of 2019. I am still not over my previous relationship and I am still struggling with moving on. However, I am looking forward to beginning this new chapter of my career. Thank you so much for your help.