Dream Job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Go K

Dream Job

Post by Go K »

Hi,
I've been looking for a job I really like. I'm now working part-time and learning things like Astrology, card reading and channeling. When will I get a job that I'm passionate about?

29/03/1980, 19:55, Hong Kong, Female

Thank you very much for you help!
Attachments
astro_vedic gk.png
astro_vedic gk.png (82.61 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
May All Beings Be Happy
deepastro

Re: Dream Job

Post by deepastro »

Hello Go K,

You have a very unique chart as your Lagan lord goes in 8th house but despite this you must have strong body but problem is confidence, Without going in anywhere else you are asking when you are going to get Job My advice is till mid 2020 you will get some work related to consultation and you will keep on learning all these things, Do not invest money in speculation.

Hope this helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Go K

Re: Dream Job

Post by Go K »

deepastro wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:58 pm Hello Go K,

You have a very unique chart as your Lagan lord goes in 8th house but despite this you must have strong body but problem is confidence, Without going in anywhere else you are asking when you are going to get Job My advice is till mid 2020 you will get some work related to consultation and you will keep on learning all these things, Do not invest money in speculation.

Hope this helps.
Hi Deepastro,
Your few words just comfort me a lot! It's a big help! I will keep on learning and prepare myself to help others.
Thank you so much! I hope you all the best!
Ko
May All Beings Be Happy