Job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

bairavar1

Job

Post by bairavar1 »

hello,

Lost the jb in september 2017, Not successful in getting a job inspite of having two higher degrees from US.
Venus dasa is running, Saturn transit is good. Everything is great. This is what I am hearing from many people. but things are not working positively. When will he get the job and stand on his own? the birth details: DOB: 18th December 1978., TOB: 00:20 AM. POB: Chennai.
Please go through his chart and tell me as when he will get a good job with good income?
bairavar1

Re: Job

Post by bairavar1 »

Hi,
I request the astrologers in this forum to read the chart and give your views/remedial measures.

Regards,
bairavar1

Post by bairavar1 »

Hello,
Actually, there is no answer to the layman's query. We are simply informed there are ups and downs in the chart. Who has not got ups and downs in life?
We are under the impression by seeing one's chart, astrologers can predict what lays ahead. Instead I find that you are verifying the chart to see whether what we have told is correct or not. We ordinary people are more interested to know what is in store for us. Please do give answer according to the queries.
Regards,
ravichandra06

Post by ravichandra06 »

Hi bairavar !

You lost your job during venus(mahadasha)-venus(bhukti)-saturn (antardasha). Saturn is the lord of 5th and 6th house and placed in 12 house with rahu. As you aware that 6th and 10th are important houses for profession. 5th house is 12th house from 6th house. hence lord (saturn) of 5th ,6th houses is also placed in house of loss (i.e 12th house). When venus-venus-saturn dasha period hit.. you lost your job. ! Most of the planets in ur horoscope showing 5,6,12 combinations ( not good for profession). You'll have lot of struggles at profession. You'll have probability of getting a job looks better during venus-venus-ketu period (5-6-18-14-8-18). please find enclosed excel sheet analysis of your horoscope.

Thank You
Regards
Ravichandra
Attachments
bairavar.xlsx
(34.68 KiB) Downloaded 206 times