Help in synthesizing my interpretations with regards to my job.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

AHooZO

Help in synthesizing my interpretations with regards to my job.

Post by AHooZO »

Hi Everyone,
Horoscope details: 1440 hrs, Siwan-Bihar and April 8th 1970
Simha Lagna - Mesh Rashi - Bharani Naksastra 
1st house Ketu
Jupiter retrograde in 3rd
Sun in 8th Picese
Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Mercury in Aries
Currently running my Jupiter Mahadasa and I believe sub-period of Saturn kicked around the 24th of Jan 2018.

Observations:
 -Suddenly jobwise I feel insecured as my manager at work out of the blue gave me a bad review which reflected on my bonus which was zero.
 -After digging around i feel the company is trying to tell me to leave. I am trying to get another position in the same company but I feel that it will not happen.
-Being a family man with two kids I feel that my future seems uncertain creating a lot of stress for me everyday.
Questions:
-Will I be able get to another job within the same company or outside of it over the coming months?
-Is there an optimal time period for getting the above internal job or an external one since Saturn will rule till the end of 2020?
My career seems to give me a lot of trouble.
If any of you can help i would appreciate your jyotish insights. Thank you for your time and patience.
AHooZO
deepastro

Re: Help in synthesizing my interpretations with regards to my job.

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

I had a look at your chart and things are about to get changed for good not for bad and this is happening as if things will keep going on normal way you will never strive for better things, Saturn dasha is going to be fruitful for you even though saturn is debilitated and in enemy camp in D-9 and you might think like why it is happening but Saturn is forming a Neechbhang which means success after effort so do not worry go with the flow. Next there years are good enough.

After age of 33 your job must have been comfortable, Also your work must require lot of travel continuously, This is going to be a very eventful year 2017-2018(birthday). After April there will be break in work and you will become more humble in life but regarding job do not worry things will be fine.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
AHooZO

Post by AHooZO »

deepastro wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm Hello,

I had a look at your chart and things are about to get changed for good not for bad and this is happening as if things will keep going on normal way you will never strive for better things, Saturn dasha is going to be fruitful for you even though saturn is debilitated and in enemy camp in D-9 and you might think like why it is happening but Saturn is forming a Neechbhang which means success after effort so do not worry go with the flow. Next there years are good enough.

After age of 33 your job must have been comfortable, Also your work must require lot of travel continuously, This is going to be a very eventful year 2017-2018(birthday). After April there will be break in work and you will become more humble in life but regarding job do not worry things will be fine.
Thank you Deepanshu. I appreciate your inputs and more than that for helping me understand the jyotish aspect of things.
I feel that neechbhang rationale is correct because I have evolved over time by getting my backend kicked around by Saturn-the hard task master - meaning it has instilled a lot of discipline and structure in me to achieve my goals.
I do often travel but more short distance because of my work commute - is it because of Jupiter in the 3rd aspected by a host of planets (Venus my lord of 10th) in the 9th?
Why do you say eventful 2017-2018 - a lot of career related negative stuff happened where I believe I got shortchanged leading to this event of job insecurity...can you explain why? because I know Jupiter is good for me but it transiting to Libra should also be good? or is it because of Saturn's sub-period.
Break in work as in direction-wise or life-wise.
Overall thank you again for your insights and advice..truly indebted.
AHooZO
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

I wish i can write with same speed as i analyse chart as hand does not follow mind and result you can see grammatical and spelling mistakes all over, Anyhow as it seems you know astrology as well here are some important clues to decide the outcome of dasha and chart-

analyse chart -check placements,pushkarmasha, amrit ghati, vish navmasa for additional effects, See strength of house and lord as well for example your 10th house has strength of 443 and lord has 335- It should be minimum 480 so you can clearly see trouble areas in different parts of life by one simple technique.

Analyse Planet in terms of strength in D-1 and D-9 and read D-9, D-10 and D-60 as independent chart forget D-1 completely when analysing chart and see what planet is telling you.

Secondly use Vimshottari but also use Kaal chakra dasha for major ups and downs or life pattern change, Check char dasha for confirmation.

The list is long -have to go somewhere hope this helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
AHooZO

Post by AHooZO »

No worries. Appreciate the inputs. Thank you again.